[Supercoppa] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (August 8th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Reported. I am not going to resort to personal insults. Why don't you come at me with something constructive, instead of the same rehashed cliched tripe?

Something like "ohhh nooooeeeessss, we are soooooo losing this one!"? - because that's never been done before, right?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jokes are meant to be funny, but you are sadly lacking in the humor department, unless they consider such lame attempts funny back in the land of Pralines, Pommes Frites, and Van Damme.
Seriously? You try to insult Belgium? Your country's main economic product is underage sex slaves with reassigned genders. WTF?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Something like "ohhh nooooeeeessss, we are soooooo losing this one!"? - because that's never been done before, right?
:yawn: :rolleyes: Based on the factors I stated in my earlier post, I see us losing this one. At least I gave my reasons as to why I feel we will. Now go and troll someone else.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Seriously? You try to insult Belgium? Your country's main economic product is underage sex slaves with reassigned genders. WTF?
One of your greatest imports enjoys coming here for the cocaine and Ladyboys, so go figure. Oh, and btw, I am not Thai. I just happen to live here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
One of your greatest imports enjoys coming here for the cocaine and Ladyboys, so go figure. Oh, and btw, I am not Thai. I just happen to live here.
So people who migrate to Thailand enjoy Ladyboys. You're not Thai. You just happen to live there. Okay, I see where this is going.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So people who migrate to Thailand enjoy Ladyboys. You're not Thai. You just happen to live there. Okay, I see where this is going.
Impeccable logic :tup:

Ever heard of tourists? Yup, they are the ones who come here for that kinda stuff. I thought your people were more civilized and cultured. Brush up on your knowledge of Thailand, and then we can have a civil discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on now, this game isn't even in Thailand.
:lol: Unfortunately :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Impeccable logic :tup:

Ever heard of tourists? Yup, they are the ones who come here for that kinda stuff. I thought your people were more civilized and cultured. Brush up on your knowledge of Thailand, and then we can have a civil discussion.

- - - Updated - - -
How about you actually support this team for once? So far I have seen nothing from you that indicates you are a Juventus fan.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I obviously hope the team wins, but I see us losing this game.
Do you really? Because I think you don't. I think it must have sucked for you that we won just about everything we could have won last season. Because that way you couldn't bitch and say you were right all along. You don't hope our team wins. Not one bit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do you really? Because I think you don't. I think it must have sucked for you that we won just about everything we could have won last season. Because that way you couldn't bitch and say you were right all along. You don't hope our team wins. Not one bit.
Your question is redundant then. It seems you have it all figured out. Why bother asking me?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
--------------- Buffon ---------------
--Licht - Caceres - Bonucci - Evra
-- Pereyra - Marchisio - Pogba ---
---------------- Dybala -------------
-------- Mandzukic - Morata -------
Good line up.I will go with this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)