[Supercoppa] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (August 8th, 2015) (32 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Best case scenario: We win it.

Worst case scenario: We lose it, Marotta realises we dont have enough quality, he panics, pays 40 million for Draxler, he flops along with Dybala, we lose the Scudetto, Ranieri and Molinaro come back.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
2-0 Lazio. Don't think Juve is ready to challenge for anything right now. Shorthanded, undermanned and disjointed.
Sadly I agree.

We seem to be missing our rhytm and things are not going our way.

But lets see what happens in 90 mins of serious footie instead. In the last games,,we have been tweaking the team a lot in the second half.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You are a fake fan. You are supposed to predict that we are going to win, and that we will win everything in sight. We are the biggest and best team in the world. That is what a real true fan would say.
There is no problem with thinking we can lose a game every once in a while. That is completely different from predicting catastrophe every single time though.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sadly I agree.

We seem to be missing our rhytm and things are not going our way.

But lets see what happens in 90 mins of serious footie instead. In the last games,,we have been tweaking the team a lot in the second half.
I am disappointed in you too. Fake fan predicting our team's demise :disagree:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
eh... ok we will win. easily
That's the spirit :tup:

You need to maintain a positive perspective at all times. Don't question the board or their actions. The squad is complete. After all, we recently secured our 4'th straight Scudetto and reached a CL final FFS!

There is no room for negativity on these forums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)