[Supercoppa Italiana] The Super Duper Inter 2-1 Juventus [January 12th, 2022] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You were trying to be sarcastic but sadly all these players are a huge cut above the crop we fielded tonight. Only Locatelli and Chiellini are worthy of the shirt in our line-up.
No they're not. They just have a game plan and system that they fit into, and have the right motivation in place. None of these players would be doing half as good a job here and I don't think anyone here wants any of them to wear the juve shirt.

Inters squad isn't anything special. They're just playing like a team

Mar 12, 2019
No they're not. They just have a game plan and system that they fit into, and have the right motivation in place. None of these players would be doing half as good a job here and I don't think anyone here wants any of them to wear the juve shirt.

Inters squad isn't anything special. They're just playing like a team
I’d take Skriniar, Barella and Brozovic in a hartbeat tho.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Barella and Brozovic are game changers for them mostly. They can transport the ball really fast and play under pressure, we only have Locatelli for this, but he is worse than both of them.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I’d take Skriniar, Barella and Brozovic in a hartbeat tho.
Me too.

And they'd take Chiellini, Bonnuci, De Ligt, Dybala, Morata, Locatelli, Chiesa and Caudrado into their squad as well. Probably Sandro and Danilo can compete for a fullback spot there.

This is not some stacked Galacticos team we are up against. They weren't a Galacticos team before and they're definitely not one now after selling Lukaku, Hakimi and losing Eriksen. They don't have an incredible squad and they don't have an incredible coach. They barely make it out o their CL groups.

We just want to excuse the current shit show of not even competing with this Inter and are inflating inter to make ourselves feel better. They're nothing special, and we are a shit show.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
You guys think that the ref was this bad?
Didn’t check the replay but it looked like a pk to me and I think there was another situation with Chiellini too.

We shoot ourselves in the food with moments of pure stupidity.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Oct 23, 2011
You guys think that the ref was this bad?
Didn’t check the replay but it looked like a pk to me and I think there was another situation with Chiellini too.

We shoot ourselves in the food with moments of pure stupidity.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I've seen worse refereeing displays. It was pure stupidity from MDS. You could see the foul come from a mile away as they were both running towards the ball. I'd rather him let Dzeko take the ball (he was going wide anyway) and not risk any contact. Having said that, I also thought I was a PK when I saw it live but in the replay, it was clear to me Dzeko actually initiated the contact and stepped on MDS's foot. Situations like this should always go to VAR.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Me too.

And they'd take Chiellini, Bonnuci, De Ligt, Dybala, Morata, Locatelli, Chiesa and Caudrado into their squad as well. Probably Sandro and Danilo can compete for a fullback spot there.

This is not some stacked Galacticos team we are up against. They weren't a Galacticos team before and they're definitely not one now after selling Lukaku, Hakimi and losing Eriksen. They don't have an incredible squad and they don't have an incredible coach. They barely make it out o their CL groups.

We just want to excuse the current shit show of not even competing with this Inter and are inflating inter to make ourselves feel better. They're nothing special, and we are a shit show.
De Vrij is preferred to MDL in Dutch NT. I’d surely take Bastoni over Bonucci. Brozo and Barella can walk into Juve midfield, and nobody would want Morata instead of Dzeko/Martinez. Dumfries might not be Dani Alves but he’s not shabby either. Alex Sandro has been terrible this season and can’t get into any top team’s lineup.
your point about Juve not playing as a team is valid, but let’s not kid ourselves regarding there squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)