[Supercoppa Italiana] The Super Duper Inter 2-1 Juventus [January 12th, 2022] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Who says he is better than Demiral?

There was no way we'd getting bids like Atalanta's for Rugani last summer. He's a 4th CB and a low cost option.
So our "wise"option was to loan Demiral(Atalanta will buy him) and to have this idiot in the team.Nice strategy.That's why we are where we are now....

Boksic

May 11, 2005
So our "wise"option was to loan Demiral(Atalanta will buy him) and to have this idiot in the team.Nice strategy.That's why we are where we are now....
I didn't want to get rid of Demiral but we are broke. We can't afford to have a 30m player as a 2nd backup. Nobody is going to offer us 30m for Chiellini, Bonucci or Rugani, and Demiral is not going to start ahead of De Ligt or Bonucci in current form.

Rugani is a cheap backup and been the least of our problems in the matches he's played. He is hardly the reason for our poor season, especially as he has barely needed to play.

My issue is long term Demiral could have replaced Chiellini or Bonucci. But he obviously hasn't convinced our staff snd he hasn't been amazing for Atalanta. Maybe we think we can get better over the next few summers. Time will tell.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Can Allegri please ditch the useless pressing, it's like we're expecting inter GK to somehow give it to us. Weve never profitted from this type of pressing. Also everyone flowing to the right or the left of the pitch, like some washed up ship in the storm. Eyes on the ball and not the position of the players and of course we just seem all over the place. It's like Pirlo never went. I mean I know there's been a good effort tonight but we were lucky to not go behind for most of the match and maybe because we're so shit nowadays is why it worked for us as inter came out expecting an easy win, yet somehow we frustrated them. Up front they were shite, but they were sharp enough to capitalize on our mistake. It's unlucky we missed bonucci and delgt at the back, having not played much chiellini only has so much in his legs and can't say much for his partner. Its time to suck it up, let the wankers enjoy, tomorrow will be our day.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Fuck me I am so tilted. Even though it's a meaningless match and the loss was deserved, just the thought of Interestis being happy about a last minute winner against Juve is pissing me off!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We just pass the ball for the sake of it, no one looks up, no one makes runs. It's been a problem for ages, lazy, dumb and technically woeful players.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juventus staff were urging their players to give away a free kick so Leonardo Bonucci could come on for the penalty shoot-out, but were caught out by Inter’s Alexis Sanchez winner in the Supercoppa Italiana.

According to Sport Mediaset, who were covering the game at San Siro with their touchline reporters, Max Allegri and his assistants were shouting at players to ‘foul someone’ and give away a free kick at the 120th minute.

This was so that play could be halted and Bonucci could be introduced as a substitute, purely so he could take a penalty in the shoot-out.

If true, that would suggest the Juve defenders were distracted during those moments of the match and already had their minds on the shoot-out.
From FI

Lost for words..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)