[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lazio (August 18th, 2013) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
CARLITOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

- - - Updated - - -

RETE RETE RETE APACHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I would like Conte to leave decision regarding subs tonight to Carrera. He seems the right man for the job. So many points we've won last year thanks to his impeccable decisions.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wonder if Conte can manage to establish a working plan against this Lazio team that had our number last year. Having our forwards receive the ball with their back to goal is a disaster against this team. Their CBs run straight through us every time. And their wide players match our wingbacks step for step.

We did manage to outplay them in most of the games but it was mostly due to our defensive acumen and not our attacking efforts. I would like to see 2 goals today.
So true, they really know how to limit our threats and take advantage of our mistakes.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I wonder if Conte can manage to establish a working plan against this Lazio team that had our number last year. Having our forwards receive the ball with their back to goal is a disaster against this team. Their CBs run straight through us every time. And their wide players match our wingbacks step for step.

We did manage to outplay them in most of the games but it was mostly due to our defensive acumen and not our attacking efforts. I would like to see 2 goals today.

Marchetti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)