[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lazio (August 18th, 2013) (28 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Haven't been in the Monte Mario, but been in the other three sides.

You hear all this fuss about the running track, but it just isn't an issue when you are there, I don't think. It's fine as long as you are reasonably high up, and I think you are.

The only time I haven't had a good view was when I was sitting low down in a corner, so you really couldn't get any perspective of what was happening at the far end of the pitch.

You'll also see what utter nonsense people are speaking when claiming a running track spoils the atmosphere at a game.

You'll be better off approaching the stadium from the south and avoiding the whole Ponte Milvio area. If there's going to be trouble, that's the most likely spot.
Ok sounds great :D, yes we sit on the longside high up, so we should have a good view over the pitch then. Thank you for your answer :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

causio70

Aug 14, 2013
What's our opinion of Lotito? What's the general perception in Italy relating this guy?
I notice that many in this topic underestimate lotito, his knowledge and his entrature, political and otherwise.
This is a gentleman who took a Lazio virtually bankrupt and became smear taxes not paid in a prior period of 25 years (I think it is the only case in the world of sport and beyond).
And 'a man who has rejected a takeover attempt by the company to lazio kamorra (documented) that used Giorgio Chinaglia and curve north as horses t.roia.
It 'a gentleman who was involved in a much more pronounced than in other farsopoli each other, but' he will 'his company have suffered the consequences of this.
And 'a man who in a few years and' become the deus ex machina of Italian football, becoming the de facto supporter of the re-election of Beretta (which 'was resigning for 2 years) at the expense of Abodi alloy and is now firmly side by side of sig.Galliani (and I've said it all ...) even when the latter goes into the toilet.
It 'a gentleman who is the president of a team whose captain and' STOPPED state, but the team itself has not undergone a half point penalty in the face of Atalanta, Siena, Sampdoria, etc.. Who have suffered the consequences of Scommessopoli.
It 'a gentleman who has made arbitrarily assign the collection of the Supercup (which will be played' for the first time in the history of the cup holder in the home of Italy) in an integral and probably will pocket more money than those who would take playing Beijing.
Just go to google and read up on what kind of character and 'the sig.Lotito and what sort of acquaintances had to make an exact picture.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I notice that many in this topic underestimate lotito, his knowledge and his entrature, political and otherwise.
This is a gentleman who took a Lazio virtually bankrupt and became smear taxes not paid in a prior period of 25 years (I think it is the only case in the world of sport and beyond).
And 'a man who has rejected a takeover attempt by the company to lazio kamorra (documented) that used Giorgio Chinaglia and curve north as horses t.roia.
It 'a gentleman who was involved in a much more pronounced than in other farsopoli each other, but' he will 'his company have suffered the consequences of this.
And 'a man who in a few years and' become the deus ex machina of Italian football, becoming the de facto supporter of the re-election of Beretta (which 'was resigning for 2 years) at the expense of Abodi alloy and is now firmly side by side of sig.Galliani (and I've said it all ...) even when the latter goes into the toilet.
It 'a gentleman who is the president of a team whose captain and' STOPPED state, but the team itself has not undergone a half point penalty in the face of Atalanta, Siena, Sampdoria, etc.. Who have suffered the consequences of Scommessopoli.
It 'a gentleman who has made arbitrarily assign the collection of the Supercup (which will be played' for the first time in the history of the cup holder in the home of Italy) in an integral and probably will pocket more money than those who would take playing Beijing.
Just go to google and read up on what kind of character and 'the sig.Lotito and what sort of acquaintances had to make an exact picture.

@Zacheryah

lazio new gentleman rivals

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
basically it's saying that lottito has reshaped the club clearing it from lots of debt. protecting from points dedcutions in the match fixing scandal, and from take over attempts.

he is saying lottito loves his club and does everything in its best interest.

kind of a litchsteiner or gattuso but in a president role. great to have on your side, but a pain in the butt to go against.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I find it admirable.

Kinda got a weak spot after they kept beeing bosses in the EL, whilst trying to compete in italy, without quoting bigger teams.

fucking trashtown and viola merda

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

WALL OF TEXT

causio70

Aug 14, 2013
This is the course of new advances ... football has never been so manipulated the sunlight as now. Lotito has too much say in the alloy and the same is the case with gloves Mauri, grants and collection of Super Cup stadium ...

abstract

Mar 3, 2012

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is the course of new advances ... football has never been so manipulated the sunlight as now. Lotito has too much say in the alloy and the same is the case with gloves Mauri, grants and collection of Super Cup stadium ...
Pretty sure he's typing what he wants to write in Italian, popping it into Google Translate to English and copying and pasting it here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)