[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (8 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
it is all about how people look in final practice and who is our opponents. Obviously you would need marchisio against fast and young monaco tea, but you would rather go with khedira against strong and powerful real. Its how allegri sees the lazio team
Khedira currently is a free pass in midfield for any opponent. He seems pathetic in everything he does - from going forward to tackling. But this is typical Allegri behaviour when his favorites are conserned - he will play them until their failure becomes glaringly harmful to the team.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
it is all about how people look in final practice and who is our opponents. Obviously you would need marchisio against fast and young monaco tea, but you would rather go with khedira against strong and powerful real. Its how allegri sees the lazio team
Don't know judging by practice unless possibly a slight injury concern (not in case) but agree like others Claudio has look better in preseason matches. Going by the opponent like you say, then I trust Max knows what he's doing.

Licht in there says Max really wants to go with something proven to WIN match but surely can't be a regular once Serie starts. Probably ease MDS in there and hope for the best or someone else will be joining team soon. Or long shot experiment with speedy Cuads.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Khedira starting ahead of Marchisio. Such a stupid choice im wondering if Allegri is not the biggest fan of Marchisio at this point. I mean he's gone out of his way to praise Dybala, Khedira, Pjanic, Bonucci, Buffon etc on many occasions but as far as I remember not much with Marchisio. The most Marchisio gets is "he's very important for us". While Pjanic gets "he can become one of the best registas in the world". Even though Marchisio was putting in elite performances in that position for 2 seasons straight.

Maybe I am overreacting since Marchisio is my favorite player. However its mind boggling that Khedira is starting ahead of Marchisio after the pre season he had and the fact that Marchisio is just the better player.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly think had Vince Russo stayed on board WWE wouldnt have taken such a huge dip in the early 2000's. He did have shit ideas but with Vinnie Mac there to filter out his ideas they usually created gold.
You're right. I don't recall Max every really saying much even after his injury that he was "missed", etc.

A healthy Marchisio and starts Khedira. Interesting for sure.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Any UK people here tell me what is sky sports mix and how do i watch it? I have sky and sky go.
Sky overhauled their sky sports 1,2,3 and so on channels. This year they replaced them with the actual sport so you have sky sports football, sky sports golf, sky sports f1 etc sky sports mix is basically anything else. I.e Italian football because the brits don't see that as football :sarcasm: it's just another channel you get as part of their subscription.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Douglas Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

Lazio (3-4-2-1): Strakosha; Wallace, de Vrij, Radu; Basta, Parolo, Lucas Leiva, Lulic; Luis Alberto, Milinkovic-Savic; Immobile
A team of lumberjacks.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)