[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (8 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
For sure Bro. Glad to see that you're as prescient as ever :D :baus:

The more pressing issue is why the likes of you, Klin, and that Haffongballer dude are always taunting and picking on posters who don't share your sentiments. This is actually a genuine cause for concern. Is the attitude on a web forum, on the virtual web, a front to mask deficiencies, to compensate for something in real life? :boh:
I'm just a bad person.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Vince Russo will for ever be the greatest wrestling mind
Vince Russo has a style that only really worked in one particular era (late 90s trashy TV). He has tonnes of ideas, but plenty of them are absolute trash. The guy is a douchebag who can barely spell and is supposedly a writer. Cornette is an old fart who is stuck in the mid 70s, but he has a MUCH better mind for the business and is just a much more interesting personality over all.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Douglas Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

Lazio (3-4-2-1): Strakosha; Wallace, de Vrij, Radu; Basta, Parolo, Lucas Leiva, Lulic; Luis Alberto, Milinkovic-Savic; Immobile

May 23, 2013
Khedira starting ahead of Marchisio. Such a stupid choice im wondering if Allegri is not the biggest fan of Marchisio at this point. I mean he's gone out of his way to praise Dybala, Khedira, Pjanic, Bonucci, Buffon etc on many occasions but as far as I remember not much with Marchisio. The most Marchisio gets is "he's very important for us". While Pjanic gets "he can become one of the best registas in the world". Even though Marchisio was putting in elite performances in that position for 2 seasons straight.

Maybe I am overreacting since Marchisio is my favorite player. However its mind boggling that Khedira is starting ahead of Marchisio after the pre season he had and the fact that Marchisio is just the better player.

- - - Updated - - -

Vince Russo has a style that only really worked in one particular era (late 90s trashy TV). He has tonnes of ideas, but plenty of them are absolute trash. The guy is a douchebag who can barely spell and is supposedly a writer. Cornette is an old fart who is stuck in the mid 70s, but he has a MUCH better mind for the business and is just a much more interesting personality over all.
I honestly think had Vince Russo stayed on board WWE wouldnt have taken such a huge dip in the early 2000's. He did have shit ideas but with Vinnie Mac there to filter out his ideas they usually created gold.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Douglas Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

Lazio (3-4-2-1): Strakosha; Wallace, de Vrij, Radu; Basta, Parolo, Lucas Leiva, Lulic; Luis Alberto, Milinkovic-Savic; Immobile
Khedira does not have a good game for half a year but is starting again?! I hop e not. On one cable network in my country are broadcasting all Juve games from last Seria A and Khedira is piss poor in every game I rewatched.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Jul 13, 2010
it is all about how people look in final practice and who is our opponents. Obviously you would need marchisio against fast and young monaco tea, but you would rather go with khedira against strong and powerful real. Its how allegri sees the lazio team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)