[SuperCoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-2[5-6] nipples garbage club (December 22nd 2014) (5 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yep it is a stupid rule. especially when the cards count only for Supercoppa and Serie A but dont count in Coppa Italia. that makes it even more retarded

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
we and Milan have both won this 6 times (with both also having 3 loses) while Inter won it 5 times (with 4 loses). so if we win, it would be a record 7th title for us :D
Nice try. I wish I could get excited about this. I got to imagine what our players feel.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
yep it is a stupid rule. especially when the cards count only for Supercoppa and Serie A but dont count in Coppa Italia. that makes it even more retarded
I guess it makes sense when the Supercoppa is played when it should be played, before the season. If yellow cards only counted for the Supercoppa, no one would give any shit about them during the game. On the other hand, no one would get suspended due to too many yellow cards for the next Serie A game.

Of course, with the FIGC being the stupid fucks they are and playing the Supercoppa in December, there's a little bit of a problem.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I guess it makes sense when the Supercoppa is played when it should be played, before the season. If yellow cards only counted for the Supercoppa, no one would give any $#@! about them during the game. On the other hand, no one would get suspended due to too many yellow cards for the next Serie A game.

Of course, with the FIGC being the stupid $#@!s they are and playing the Supercoppa in December, there's a little bit of a problem.
The positive about this is that the teams are already in competitive rhytm... which could result in a better show. I never liked it to be played before the season becaose of this...as by that time the teams are still trying to recover from vacations and learning things.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Cant wait for this one, missed the Super Cup the last time we played Napoli in the final and was lucky enough to get to go see the Super Cup last year in the Olimpilko :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Off topic.Roma draw 0-0 with 10 men Milan.Fucking Roman rats.Again clear 3 points.Now let's beat that garbage rats.Forza Juve.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
In casa gociamo noi!
In casa gociiaaamo noi!
In casa... In casa... In casa... In casa...
In casa gociamo noooiiii!
Hoy Hoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)