[SuperCoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-2[5-6] nipples garbage club (December 22nd 2014) (4 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #106
    RAI have the rights but looks like they don't give a shit about it looking at the coverage.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
    Nice try. I wish I could get excited about this. I got to imagine what our players feel.
    You have to be crazy not to be excited about this. Do you not remember the last SuperCoppa against Napoli? Some of the more entertaining football I have watched, especially in the extra time periods with the red card. Mazzarri doing his impression of a little petulant child and them refusing to accept the second place award.

We got to troll Napoli. It must be done.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    You have to be crazy not to be excited about this. Do you not remember the last SuperCoppa against Napoli? Some of the more entertaining football I have watched, especially in the extra time periods with the red card. Mazzarri doing his impression of a little petulant child and them refusing to accept the second place award.

We got to troll Napoli. It must be done.
    This.

Loosing this trophy would be a disaster. Nipples scumbags must be put in their rightful place.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Le probabili formazioni di Juventus-Napoli (lunedì ore 18.30)

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio; Vidal; Tevez; Llorente.

A disp.: Storari, Rubinho, Ogbonna, Caceres, Pepe, Padoin, Pereyra, Mattiello, Coman, Giovinco, Morata. All.: Allegri

Napoli (4-2-3-1): Rafael; Maggio, Albiol, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Inler, Lopez; Callejon, Hamsik, Mertens; Higuain.

A disp.: Colombo, Andujar, Mesto, Britos, Luperto, Herinque, Gargano, Jorginho, Radosevic, De Guzman, Zapata. All.: Benitez

Arbitro: Paolo Valeri di Roma

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    The south Africans and Brazilians thought 8 years was plenty to build and renovate stadiums in time for their world cup... unlike countries like France, England, Germany who already have the infrastructure in place 8 years is not a lot of time to build a dozen or so stadiums and the logistics that goes with it

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Le probabili formazioni di Juventus-Napoli (lunedì ore 18.30)

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio; Vidal; Tevez; Llorente.

A disp.: Storari, Rubinho, Ogbonna, Caceres, Pepe, Padoin, Pereyra, Mattiello, Coman, Giovinco, Morata. All.: Allegri

Napoli (4-2-3-1): Rafael; Maggio, Albiol, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Inler, Lopez; Callejon, Hamsik, Mertens; Higuain.

A disp.: Colombo, Andujar, Mesto, Britos, Luperto, Herinque, Gargano, Jorginho, Radosevic, De Guzman, Zapata. All.: Benitez

Arbitro: Paolo Valeri di Roma
    Inler is Tevez's old customer.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    The south Africans and Brazilians thought 8 years was plenty to build and renovate stadiums in time for their world cup... unlike countries like France, England, Germany who already have the infrastructure in place 8 years is not a lot of time to build a dozen or so stadiums and the logistics that goes with it
    Oil money makes everything possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)