[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/12/23/juventus-vs-ac-milan-highlights-full-match-2/3/

- - - Updated - - -

Better forget this match and move on. I think the attitude was a bit like 60% yesterday, and im not too worried about that since I know our team usually steps up in big matches.

However, what does worry me:

- We struggled to make clear chances, before Dybala came on.

- We go from looking like a really composed side to completely chaotic in a couple of minutes. The defensive structure seems a bit flawed at times, as players get caught out in position, especially in midfield.

- We struggle to play out from the back and get stressed to easily.

- We get caught out offensively because our players seem clueless what to do with the ball, even in counter attacking situations (especially Khedira).

- We managed to make Suso look like the second of Messi yesterday, we can only imagine what it will be like when we meet the real deal. :sergio:

A lot of this comes from down to Max and the organizational aspects of the game. We have a quality squad, no doubt about it, but there is a lot of work to be done.

Can only hope we can improve as soon as possible.
roflmao fucking peasant

Juventus was easily domminating the game, despite milan beeing much more motivated then us.

When Sandro went off, Evra came in and was truely horrible, making suso look like Ryan Giggs in his prime. The assist for the 1-1 came from that flank and each and every milan chance did. At several points in the second half, Allegri was shouting at evra to get his shit togheter.
That didnt work, so he made either one cb or one cm support him closeby immediatly when the ball came on that flank.

We temporised a bit and once we got going again in the second half, we restored dommination.

Then Sturaro went out injured, and we struggled to cope with Milans aggressive enthousiast midfield.

Dybala came on instead of Pjanic, cause sturaro wasent on the field, max said after the game he didnt make the chances he wanted cause injuries. Sad.

Allegri set up juve very well and hold no blame. Two injuries and the worst performance of a juventus player in the past 5 years, was the cause of the issue.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 26, 2016
roflmao $#@!ing peasant

Juventus was easily domminating the game, despite milan beeing much more motivated then us.

When Sandro went off, Evra came in and was truely horrible, making suso look like Ryan Giggs in his prime. The assist for the 1-1 came from that flank and each and every milan chance did. At several points in the second half, Allegri was shouting at evra to get his $#@! togheter.
That didnt work, so he made either one cb or one cm support him closeby immediatly when the ball came on that flank.

We temporised a bit and once we got going again in the second half, we restored dommination.

Then Sturaro went out injured, and we struggled to cope with Milans aggressive enthousiast midfield.

Dybala came on instead of Pjanic, cause sturaro wasent on the field, max said after the game he didnt make the chances he wanted cause injuries. Sad.

Allegri set up juve very well and hold no blame. Two injuries and the worst performance of a juventus player in the past 5 years, was the cause of the issue.
Thats bull, we did not dominate this game completely, only when Alex Sandro was still on the field. Milan had huge opportunities to go in front, which we only responded to after Dybala came on. I disagree with that part of your evaluation of this game.

However, you are completely right about evra, the subs and that max did the right thing in this aspect. What im talking about is more the structural patterns we have seen all season, not only this game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Canadian Serie A fans are the biggest proponents of the "good for Serie A" theorem.
And on top of it all, they see Milan as the lesser evil compared to others for some reason. Fuck if I know why.

The hate they have for us is immense. I'd rater see Inter winning another treble than Milan winning a Scudetto.

May 26, 2016

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Jan 22, 2016
I'm so tired of this shity mentality of our team. Every time we score a goal against a wannabe team we all go back and start defending the lead. How many times we have to suffer until Max understands that something is wrong with this pussy tactic and mentality!?

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #333
    OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #335
    5. Have common sense.

6. Don't be a weirdo.

CAUTION: Download not available for you, Marc.
    :hihi:

- - - Updated - - -

And on top of it all, they see Milan as the lesser evil compared to others for some reason. $#@! if I know why.

The hate they have for us is immense. I'd rater see Inter winning another treble than Milan winning a Scudetto.
    :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

:eek:

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)