[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Cant wait for summer.

This midfield needs major overhaul and thats all on our board for not preparing properly.

People can try to lessen all the damage they want by calling this cup mickey mouse or rif¡diculing Milan... but the fact is that we have lost twice to them...who are in no way a proper juventus level team...and our midfield has been playing horrible in this half season.

We will get busted on the CL more sooner than later...just wait for it. And im not being pessimistic, but this situations is for all to see. No point in sugar coating it because its useless at this point.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Terrible performance

We didn't start playing until the 115th minute.

Tactics were awful, so many long balls instead of getting the ball down and trying to control the match. We let them cross the ball whenever they wanted from dangerous positions.

Chiellini MOTM

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
[video=facebook;10211295070589872]https://www.facebook.com/mpjemil/videos/10211295070589872/[/video]

Interesting discussion between Allegri, Marotta and Paratici.
Probably was saying "you see that shit? That fucking midfield you left me with? Stupid fuck stop selling our best players get me my WC midfield back!".

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Y'all retards need to relax.

Last time the supercoppa was in Qatar, in that exact stadium, in December, we lost on penalty kicks to Napoli, and then ended up with a domestic double plus playing in the CL final.

EuroMax got this shit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Last time the supercoppa was in Qatar, in that exact stadium, in December, we lost on penalty kicks to Napoli, and then ended up with a domestic double plus playing in the CL final.

EuroMax got this shit.
How long do we keep saying this until we worry?

I watched the game just now after work, and I'm PISSED. Was pathetic to watch this level of effort and how unable we are to creat chances in open play, we become too dependant on corners or half chance goals from Higauin etc.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

EuroMax got this $#@!.
Nah, this team gets relaxed far too much

Some urgency and much better signings on mdifield will do tho.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If another Serie club gets big i hope its Roma or Milan. Out of all the other big Serie A clubs they are the least scummiest imo.

I rank them like this:

1. Inter
2. Fiorentina ( they just about beat Napoli to 2nd because of their hatred for us)
3.Napoli
4. Lazio
5. Milan
6. Roma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)