[Supercoppa Italiana - Final] JUVENTUS 1-3 Lazio [December 22nd, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"Lazio are third in Serie A after eight straight wins, Coppa Italia holders and the only team to beat Juventus not once, but twice this season. Are they dark horses for the Scudetto?"

Again - just imagine what they could do with a half decent coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
"Lazio are third in Serie A after eight straight wins, Coppa Italia holders and the only team to beat Juventus not once, but twice this season. Are they dark horses for the Scudetto?"

Again - just imagine what they could do with a half decent coach.
I think he's doing just fine? In a team full of mediocre players.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
1. Against a 3-5-2 team we needed our full backs to be on form but both were poor so when they come forward our midfield 3 were overrun.
2. 4-3-3 with a passive Higuain is useless, Ronaldo and Dybala looked a threat all night until Lazio got the second goal and shut up shop.
3. Against this team we should have gone 4-3-1-2 but as you saw Ramsey was weak so he did nothing through the middle and we start crossing to only Ronaldo.
4. Perhaps Berna the turd could have started to support the midfield as Higuain was non-existent.
5. Have to give credit to Lazio, they have great all round players. Whilst mediocre on paper, as a team they were dynamic and hard working. They have enough creativity and they look very incisive going forward.
6. Lazio didn't do anything exceptional in terms of tactics, it was a good game plan and actually they didn't need to because we were poor.
7. Packing the midfield to stifle Pjanic worked as Matuidi and Bentancur weren't able to compensate. If Rabiot and Ramsey were reliable then it's no problem but since both are never available this is the result.
8. If the midfield gets done over we could spread the play out wide but we don't have wingers.
9. If the middle is packed, a playmaker can help with possession and make incisive passes forward but we don't have one of those either.
10. I'm ever the optimist and I'd like Sarri to have a major say in the Winter market. I hope he gets the players he needs.
11. Again, our midfield needs surgery like we hope for every year. We are not clinical up front to cover up our midfield deficiency.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I like Lazio, they are a brave club with probably the best fans in Italy.

Never hate the winner, hate the weak minded sell-out loser with arab text on their back
A bunch of looser that can't success in anyway in Europe not matter what... bunch of looser that only beat us cuz our coach made stupid mistakes against them, and yes, Max also did it

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Why? They won deservedly. If anything, the hatred should be reserved to the mostly-consisting-of-cuckolds team we have, and our coach
Another reason, they are A bunch of looser that can't success in anyway in Europe not matter what... bunch of looser that only beat us cuz our coach made stupid mistakes against them, and yes, Max also did it

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sarri doesnt know how to exploit his side! Yeah we are top of the table but we are kind of top despite Sarri and not because of him...

Its annoying as I can understand an off game but when its not about an off game just that we cant handle Lazio (Yeah Lazio not Barcelona Liverpool or some top of the world team). This is unacceptable to me!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
“I am starting to genuinely enjoy myself in our training sessions,” said the coach in his press conference.

“If I do that, it’s because the team is playing or at least trying to play the football that I proposed. If I am enjoying myself, it suggests we have some weaknesses, but I can fix them. The objective must always be utopia, as if we’re never completely happy, we will always have something to improve.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sarri is an idiot! Can make defeats ,two in a row in 15 days.... .Very,very,bad decision from our management to hire him.Ultra!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I missed this game lol

So glad to see so many broken hearts and raised cholesterol levels lol

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
I you have seen our previous unlubed 3-1 rape, you ve seen that too.
Lazio bossing us, us struggling yet failing to take advantage of our possession. Them scoring when they have to. The midfield totally dominate us, having just Lulic and SMS was more than enough, as after 180`, we have yet to find a way to shut them down.
We looked toothless and helpless, despite trying everything we got.
Our inevitable submission ended our Arab market expansion aspirations.
Noone will ever consider us a decent after that, let alone acquire new fans.
Pain, desperation, agony and frustration in everybody`s face, heart and soul...
A quantum of misery for a tyrpical new age Juve Sunday night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)