Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Selling a midfielder after six months really shows the confused state of affairs in the management. Only okay if we are going to invest it in signing SMS.
He was picked up on a free. Also at that time Dybala and De Ligt’s future wasn’t known. Pogba’s arrival wasn’t known nor how Miretti, Fagioli or Rovella would compare to Zakaria.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I haven’t stopped laughing since Cardiff

And if the reason is just because we can't sell our other dead weights, it shows how incompetent we are in our planning even more.

:agree:

Gianni was l’avvocato

Andrea is l’incompetente

We just look for quick fix solutions and putting whole midfield on market because couple of dead weights refusing to move. Which btw can't he coming as a shock to the management.
Classic move by the regime led by l’incompetente

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I haven’t stopped laughing since Cardiff

:agree:

Gianni was l’avvocato

Andrea is l’incompetente

Classic move by the regime led by l’incompetente
Did you watch the Amazon series? I read at some point that both him and Nedved were cringe. I will never watch it

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Depay has practically terminated his contract with Barcelona and is ready to sign with Juventus. But now the bianconeri are evaluating if they would either meet the demands of the Dutchman which are deemed excessive or sign alternative striker.

[@SkySport)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
:lol: Jj troll lvl 100000000000x

Bankruptalona furious
Barcelona would consider suing us as they could have saved two million euros and now have to activate their fifth economic lever.

- - - Updated - - -

The negotiations between Juventus and Depay have broken down because at the last moment, Depay asked for a higher salary than what they agreed upon and wants more fixed salary plus additional bonuses.

(- @gerardromero)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Barcelona would consider suing us as they could have saved two million euros and now have to activate their fifth economic lever.

- - - Updated - - -

The negotiations between Juventus and Depay have broken down because at the last moment, Depay asked for a higher salary than what they agreed upon and wants more fixed salary plus additional bonuses.

(- @gerardromero)
If he asked for too much it's not our fault, but ffs why go after Milik???
If it's not Depay, let Kean stay as Vlaho's backup and that's it.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
❗️Juventus see the demands of Depay too high . Juventus are considering whether to give in or explore other options like Milik and Arnautovic.

@DiMarzio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)