Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah 343 would be the way to go

I don't wanna hear about how it's too attacking or some shit either. 2 holding mids, 2 wing backs & 3 CBs are enough. We play fucking 4-6-0 these days and still concede too many goals
isn’t that the formation we saw vs Madrid in the second? I know for sure it was three in the back. And yeah that’s the way to go for now, maybe even a 352 with Vlahovic and di Maria up front

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Like he'd even consider an offer from Juventus. Let's not joke, this suggestion has no legs to stand on whatsoever.
Well it seems Barca are forcing him out , and i didn't see many teams after him , if he would consider Man utd why he wouldn't consider Juve ?

Yes i know there is almost 0 chances to sign him , but he would be prefect , Pogba - De Jong - Loca , would be crazy good !

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah 343 would be the way to go

I don't wanna hear about how it's too attacking or some shit either. 2 holding mids, 2 wing backs & 3 CBs are enough. We play fucking 4-6-0 these days and still concede too many goals
The question would be can Bremer play on the side of a three man defense, because he played in the center of Torino's three man and you know Bonucci is not playing wide. So that may not even work.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well it seems Barca are forcing him out , and i didn't see many teams after him , if he would consider Man utd why he wouldn't consider Juve ?

Yes i know there is almost 0 chances to sign him , but he would be prefect , Pogba - De Jong - Loca , would be crazy good !
He doesn't want to go to United, that's the thing. They have it easier because they can just throw a lot of money at him and look, it still doesn't work.

We're a much less attractive team, due to financial limitaions which don't exist for MU. Yet, they still can't get it done.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He doesn't want to go to United, that's the thing. They have it easier because they can just throw a lot of money at him and look, it still doesn't work.

We're a much less attractive team, due to financial limitaions which don't exist for MU. Yet, they still can't get it done.
The only chance in hell we would have had with De Jong is if De Ligt was still here, but he's not and they probably talk, so...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The question would be can Bremer play on the side of a three man defense, because he played in the center of Torino's three man and you know Bonucci is not playing wide. So that may not even work.
Can't say for sure but I'd imagine so. He seems like an aggressive CB and he would have license to take more chances without worrying about leaving a huge gap in behind.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Credit to BiniBene if they get rid of all of Arthur, Rabiot, Ramsey in one summer

But all of their good work will be undone if they sign Parepiss on big wages in return. We are already suffering with the signing of Dab Ho as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)