Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Pau Torres. I say get both for 40m each, split what MdL was earning to both of them.

Dot it Bene and Bini.
Exactly, we need both of them. If we want to fight for the Scudetto and not to be eliminated against an average team in UCL again , we definitely need a strong defense. It is the most important part. especially when our coach is Allegri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's also a lie

Bayern player support system = getting slapped by Müller with a wet towel in the shower. That's if you're white, if you're black they force you to dance in a palm leaf skirt while Kimmich makes monkey noises

As a foreigner he was tricked with fancy marketing videos but everybody knows what horrors happen at Säbener Straße

Apr 12, 2004
It's also a lie

Bayern player support system = getting slapped by Müller with a wet towel in the shower. That's if you're white, if you're black they force you to dance in a palm leaf skirt while Kimmich makes monkey noises

As a foreigner he was tricked with fancy marketing videos but everybody knows what horrors happen at Säbener Straße
:lol2:

Mar 3, 2014
if we sign Bremer who will be his pair in ucl and important matches? Bonucci? his quality has dropped and he gets injured a lot. Gatti? 24 y o and 0 games in Serie A .Milinkovic? Serie a level and not good enough for big games. Rugani? bench warmer. so WE NEED 2 TOP CBs.
100% I can’t imagine them entering the season without at least 2 signings. Bonucci will get hurt at some point during the year. I hope they’re not rationalizing one signing by using Danilo as a CB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Finally. Good riddance. Con some other club to get 12 million in wages.
Romero and demiral(before injury) did his job on 1.5 - 3 million.

Now get Bremer and Pau or Pau and a good lb and its a win-win situation.

We thought that we were getting Nesta / Cannavato and to our surprise we got rich man's Acerbi.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
So we are happy if we get Bremer?
This is Tuz. Nobody is happy ever.

- We keep De Ligt, he's overpaid, underperformed and a liability too often
- We sell De Ligt, he's the anchor of our defense and we got robbed.
- We buy Bremer, he only had one good year, we overpaid and he's a Lolzilian.
- We don't buy Bremer, we let him get away, he's only 25 and just had an amazing year in Serie A.
- We buy Torres, he's not equal to De Ligt and we paid top price for him while selling De Ligt "at a loss" and our management obviously sucks because of this.
- We don't buy Torres, we missed out on a up and coming defender, we're doomed, we're dying, game over, man.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Let’s use the money to get Bremer (won’t need to adapt to the league nor the city and above all you take him off inter’s hand), Zaniolo and Gaya/Grimaldo. We will add some money of course but that’s a solid team right there.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventus are working on a third loan deal for Alvaro Morata with obligation for 20 million euros(tmw)
@GordoDeCentral I guess the management are smoking that good shit :D

- - - Updated - - -

Do we want to give a chronically injured player a new long term deal?
We love those types of deals - our management hear the word injury and it's like magnetism.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
100% I can’t imagine them entering the season without at least 2 signings. Bonucci will get hurt at some point during the year. I hope they’re not rationalizing one signing by using Danilo as a CB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats exactly what we are banking on. We are not signing 2 CBs, when we are absolutely struggling to even bring in one half decent replacement. It’ll be Bremer/Pau Torres and that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)