Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
haram-astaghfirullah.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Gatti will surprise everyone and turn out better than De Ligt.
Even Gatti's Nonna doesn't believe that to be true.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no way we can be as short sighted as the club we support tho. The most reliable part of our team for many moons, our defence, is being given the same treatment we given our midfield since 2016. Cancerous decision making.

In last 2 years we had 3 top quality 20-23 year old CBs in our books: Romero, Demiral and De Ligt.

Summer of 2022 and Rugani and Bonucci outlasted all 3. If you told this to any of us 3 years ago we would laughed.
I don't really think Demiral should be in the same conversation as the other two - he's not top quality, more like the Turkish Milenkovic.

- - - Updated - - -

We lost someone who was paid like a top player but played like a good player. 5-10m more, yeah it helps in dick measuring contests, but let's see how they spend them.

Bremer, Zaniolo and a LB we forget De Ligt ever existed
Not as long as Bumucci and Raguni are still here, and this is coming from someone who isn't against the De Ligt sale.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao you guys are funny , you don’t even know real numbers,but somehow you are saying : we’re fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
46319766.jpg

Let the masses mourn.

- - - Updated - - -

Can‘t believe how badly run this club is. There’s 0 plan / strategy…. Every time you think we fixed something for the next years we end up with the worst outcome. Let’s sign out 3rd right winger and another injury prone overpriced player in zaniolo! What could go wrong ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Our attack is thin you Muppet. Are you happy starting the season with Di Maria (who won't be here in 12 months), Vlahovic, and Kean? Because those are our options in attack as things stand. Cuads can cover but he's more a RWB/RB these days, and Chiesa is out until October, and won't be at 100% before January in all probability.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm shocked and at the same time relieved that Juve didn't go for Romagnoli. He was such a Juventus-esque option.
I am most definitely relieved.

Injury Prone? Check
Marinara Proof? Check
High Jabroni Potential? Check

Massive bullet dodged.

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

If this asking price were true - 35+5 for Bremer and 35+5 for Pau Torres is exactly the 70 + 10 we're getting for De Ligt. Very slim chances, but crazier things have happened. Yesterday out of nowhere rumors that Gatti is going on loan after the USA tour, Bremer-Pau Torres is absolutely perfect in every sense

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
if we sign Bremer who will be his pair in ucl and important matches? Bonucci? his quality has dropped and he gets injured a lot. Gatti? 24 y o and 0 games in Serie A .Milinkovic? Serie a level and not good enough for big games. Rugani? bench warmer. so WE NEED 2 TOP CBs.
Lol a healthy Bonucci isn’t sitting on the bench. They may need another CB for depth but another top CB isn’t coming here to sit.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Last night our beloved Momblano said that Bremer has chosen Juve. Seems like we decided to push hard for this one, we offer 35+5 and 4.5m net salary. Inda is offering loan + obligation (30+5) and 3.5 net to the player.

Let's take it with a pinch of salt obviously ;)

Apr 29, 2006
Let's hope Bremer is the right player. Beppe doesn't miss often, especially with expensive deals, but he was going for him in a 5mil loan + 25m obligation deal. I am reading 40m for us, since everybody and their grandparents are counting our DeLigt's money. Another reason why we should have gone first for a replacement, before selling.

Are we offloading Rugani too or is he a part of Juventus stadium decoration by now?
My problem is that we were bent on revamping the squad, yet most of those players that were supposed to be first on the chopping block are still here and intent to stay. It's a lot of work left for August... Almost too much.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Let's hope Bremer is the right player. Beppe doesn't miss often, especially with expensive deals, but he was going for him in a 5mil loan + 25m obligation deal. I am reading 40m for us, since everybody and their grandparents are counting our DeLigt's money. Another reason why we should have gone first for a replacement, before selling.

Are we offloading Rugani too or is he a part of Juventus stadium decoration by now?
My problem is that we were bent on revamping the squad, yet most of those players that were supposed to be first on the chopping block are still here and intent to stay. It's a lot of work left for August... Almost too much.
His price was always 40m, Inter could not/did not want to reach it so far.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Danilo - Bremer - A. Sandro
Brazilian Wall
Probably one of the other main concerns here despite it not being mentioned much, we could potentially start a good number of the games this season with 3 brazilian defenders in our first XI on the pitch, one of which is long past his best and another is still unknown quality.

Doesn’t sounds too encouraging from this perspective tbh… :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Although frankly from what i seen of Bremer i actually rate him and can imagine him potentially doing well here regardless of the formation or whom we pair him with.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
At least we know that Beppe doesn't do bidding wars

If he doesn't have Bremer and his agent locked, they don't stand a chance

Juric or someone from Toro said they're like 8 players short, let's just hope we won't offer any of our three young mids in return

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
At least we know that Beppe doesn't do bidding wars

If he doesn't have Bremer and his agent locked, they don't stand a chance
Lamo if we come in, it's even better option for Bremer:
Two compatriots in defence to play with, who are starters for NT, which is his dream.
Not having to move to different city.
Better salary
No brainer really

- - - Updated - - -

The negotiation #Bremer is also held within the agency (CAA Base) that manages the Brazilian: Busardò is linked to #Inter (Gosens, Bellanova, Skriniar sales mandate) and aims to keep faith with the agreement with Marotta, while #Trimboli prefers to do it to #Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)