Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I wonder if Raiola would've convinced him to move to a EPL club like Chelsea for 120M. Anyway, De Ligt was always going to go - it is the Raiola client way. I hope he does a Pogback at United level of performance, then returns to us for free.

Apr 12, 2004
I wonder if Raiola would've convinced him to move to a EPL club like Chelsea for 120M. Anyway, De Ligt was always going to go - it is the Raiola client way. I hope he does a Pogback at United level of performance, then returns to us for free.
You do realize we have some of the best coaching and player support systems in the world, right?

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
if we sign Bremer who will be his pair in ucl and important matches? Bonucci? his quality has dropped and he gets injured a lot. Gatti? 24 y o and 0 games in Serie A .Milinkovic? Serie a level and not good enough for big games. Rugani? bench warmer. so WE NEED 2 TOP CBs.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
if we sign Bremer who will be his pair in ucl and important matches? Bonucci? his quality has dropped and he gets injured a lot. Gatti? 24 y o and 0 games in Serie A .Milinkovic? Serie a level and not good enough for big games. Rugani? bench warmer. so WE NEED 2 TOP CBs.
Pau Torres. I say get both for 40m each, split what MdL was earning to both of them.

Dot it Bene and Bini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)