Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
All reporters said the meeting was for Koulibaly. Juventus is not spending money on Pogba, Di Maria, Vlahović and then replacing De Ligt with a Fiorentina CB who isn't much better than Rugani, if at all.

Koulibaly's name didn't come out now, Juve didn't start meeting his agent without an idea that he would be open to come. I guarantee this has been going on for months, I remember a 1-2 months ago I posted here a tweet saying Napoli is offering to halve his wages and Barca want him for 30m.
Let’s hope it man. I’m a bit cautious tbh, he’d damage his reputation severely at Napoli but we might be his best bet for some last trophies. He isn’t getting younger

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 12, 2015
All reporters said the meeting was for Koulibaly. Juventus is not spending money on Pogba, Di Maria, Vlahović and then replacing De Ligt with a Fiorentina CB who isn't much better than Rugani, if at all.

Koulibaly's name didn't come out now, Juve didn't start meeting his agent without an idea that he would be open to come. I guarantee this has been going on for months, I remember a 1-2 months ago I posted here a tweet saying Napoli is offering to halve his wages and Barca want him for 30m.

We spent also 117 millions for CR7 and they let him play with Emre Can, Matuidi and Bentancur.
So everything is possible

Jun 5, 2020
Definitely in every moment of day and night I would take Suarez as a back-up option if he is interested in that role. Of course he would demand big salary for second option but deserve that coz his career and transfer fee would be 0. Probably much better option on striker position than Morata and Kean.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Great player, but what does Allegri have in mind then with Danilo and Cuadrado playing on the right?
Either you will sell one or change the system, which I do not assume.
Danilo probably will be use more as a central defender
Cuadrado has only one year more in his contract and talks to renew him have gone cold.

Jun 16, 2020
Cuads is only a half time full back. Certainly at this point when we have only other fit winger. And Danilo will probably be used as a CB quite often. I'd obviously prefer a LB but I'd take a RB too.
Let’s not forget that Zaniolo is injury prone, Chiesa is returning from a heavy injury and we all know that minor injuries will happen. Di Maria is usually very fit and Soule has everything to prove. So we’d liberate Cuadrado and have a extra option to rotate.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
please get Molina. I barely know anything about him, when I watched Udinese I only focused my eyes on my baby Udogie, but we desperately need an infusion of youth/talent on the flanks.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
As for Molina - I rather we get Udogie for this year - I can see Danilo/Cuadrado performing at a normal level but A.S is just getting worse every passing year.
I wonder what the plan is with Cambiaso. If he's staying I'm confident he can take the starting job. Allegri was starting Pellegrini at one point and I rate Cambiaso much higher.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wonder what the plan is with Cambiaso. If he's staying I'm confident he can take the starting job. Allegri was starting Pellegrini at one point and I rate Cambiaso much higher.
I dont recall seeing him in action so I cant really rate him but judging on his price I still expected something better.
He can start as he got a ridiculous competition for his role.
He would get a tougher competition in most Serie A clubs.
Its like taking a two 5 year old kids and let them fight with a 10 year old. The 10 year old would win it but it is surely shouldnt be enough for a team like Juve.

Again havent seen him so he might also be very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)