Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (211 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I dont recall seeing him in action so I cant really rate him but judging on his price I still expected something better.
He can start as he got a ridiculous competition for his role.
He would get a tougher competition in most Serie A clubs.
Its like taking a two 5 year old kids and let them fight with a 10 year old. The 10 year old would win it but it is surely shouldnt be enough for a team like Juve.

Again havent seen him so he might also be very good.
I wouldn't really be suprised to see super motivated Sandro next year. He has point to prove if he wants his last fat contract

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I wouldn't really be suprised to see super motivated Sandro next year. He has point to prove if he wants his last fat contract
Oh man are you setting yourself up for disappointment here. I honestly hope he doesn't even get the chance to prove a point. Freeze him out. We've needed him to step up for years and now that hes playing for a contract he shows up? Fuuuuuck that

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"Today is a decisive day for the transfer of Zaniolo to Juventus. There was a phone call between Vigorelli and Tiago Pinto. Roma has provided their availability to close the deal at 40/45M€."(Pedulla)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Great player to sign but I feel like he's more of a market opportunity than an absolute necessity. We need a proper replacement for MDL/Chiellini and a new LB. No idea how tight our budget is, but I hope we don't compensate on those area's to make this transfer possible

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Woj
Danilo Bonucci Bremer Alex Sandro
Zakaria Locatelli Pogba
Zaniolo Vlahovic Di Maria

Perin
Cuads Gatti Rugani Pellegrini
McKennie Padades Rabiot
Cuadrado Kean/Morata Chiesa

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He's going to set the world on fire next season just like lord Berna and after he is going to end up in the MLS where he can show his true ability.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Woj
Danilo Bonucci Bremer Alex Sandro
Zakaria Locatelli Pogba
Zaniolo Vlahovic Di Maria

Perin
Cuads Gatti Rugani Pellegrini
McKennie Padades Rabiot
Cuadrado Kean/Morata Chiesa
Di Maria should always play on the right. Last time he played on the left was at Real Madrid. He's older and slower now so he's better off cutting inside.

My guess is Zaniolo will be Di Maria's replacement when he eventually leaves. But this is still such an unnecessary signing. Baffling tbh

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Di Maria should always play on the right. Last time he played on the left was at Real Madrid. He's older and slower now so he's better off cutting inside.

My guess is Zaniolo will be Di Maria's replacement when he eventually leaves. But this is still such an unnecessary signing. Baffling tbh
Zaniolo would be long term, for me di Maria Isa short term joining simply because chiesa won't be back to his best this season. It is almost insurance.

Agree on danilo not being a good CB, ok on the right of a back 3. Kk would be immense, but unfortunately playing alongside bonucci will be the challenge for him. Gatti is the wild card for me...can he step it up? He did well for Italy, can he do it consistently especially in the CL if we need him to?

Hoping cambiaso joins and starts...God help us if we have sandro as LB first choice.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Koulibaly or Bremer. Happy with either one if MDL leaves, but would prefer KK as he is an amazing player (and person) and it would also send Nipples fans into an even bigger depression than they’re usually in.
its giving me some hope that at least we are being linked with the right type of names

not fucking Acerbi or Romagnoli to replace him or some shit

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

it was interesting to see the release on Juventus.com though… we refer to him as a left sided player: https://www.juventus.com/en/news/articles/official-angel-di-maria-signs-for-juventus

Sprinting down the wing he makes the ball sing, turning defenders inside-out with his lightning speed and turn of foot, elevating the quality level on the left flank to that of pure poetry, enchanting every time he lights up the game with a spell-binding flash of skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)