Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
All of that and they didn't even consider his injury track record?

Mostly because we don't have someone who fits that role well and because we lack creativity. The hope was that Arthur would become the ideal Pjanic replacement but he's simply too inconsistent. Loca can play there but he plays better when given greater license to go forward like A B2B. This dilemma explains our lack of creativity in the midfield. I wouldn't mind Jorginho, or alternatively Brozovic who can provide some good defensive quality to the midfield.
I rather see a mid trio of Locatelli Zakaria Pogba than Jorginho Locatelli Zakaria.
Its true Locatelli is better as B2B but he has some nice skill set to allow being used in this position.
Someone like Pogba would really make our mid more dangerous and connect better with our forwards.
On the other hand I see Jorginho helping with possession football but then when we need a final ball or a shot outside the box we only have Locatelli there.

What Im saying is we will create better with a Pogba/SMS/Other attacking minded midfielder than with Jorginho while we will control the game better in terms of being organized with someone like Jorginho.

Given these 2 options I go for the one that can make us more dangerous

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I rather see a mid trio of Locatelli Zakaria Pogba than Jorginho Locatelli Zakaria.
Its true Locatelli is better as B2B but he has some nice skill set to allow being used in this position.
Someone like Pogba would really make our mid more dangerous and connect better with our forwards.
On the other hand I see Jorginho helping with possession football but then when we need a final ball or a shot outside the box we only have Locatelli there.

What Im saying is we will create better with a Pogba/SMS/Other attacking minded midfielder than with Jorginho while we will control the game better in terms of being organized with someone like Jorginho.

Absolutely. SMS and switched on Pogba are another species than Jorginho.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They havent specified.
Zaniolo is indeed a huge potential and I remember how he toyed with Inter in the first game he played against Inter since moving to Roma.
Im very worried about the 2 ACLs thing. I guess we should take a risk on him should he be able to stay healthy until the end of the season

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Pogba earns 15m and reportedly has equally well paid offers. Get over it. He's not coming and we're probably not even in for him.

The idea hopefully is a regista AND Zaniolo. For that final ball or shot outside of the box we'd have Zaniolo, Dybala, Loca, Vlaho, Chiesa and maybe even the regista. What more do you want?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In the last weeks, Federico bernadeschi was offered to Inter and Milan, but no real interest due to the high request. The player is asking for a salary of €4.5M net per season plus bonus. In Dec, Juventus proposed 3M + bonus for the renewal but there was no reponse from bernadeschi.(Nico Schira)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are considering to buy Morata with a discount on the 35mln: offer of 15M+ max. 5M of bonus(Calciomercato)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
In the last weeks, Federico bernadeschi was offered to Inter and Milan, but no real interest due to the high request. The player is asking for a salary of €4.5M net per season plus bonus. In Dec, Juventus proposed 3M + bonus for the renewal but there was no reponse from bernadeschi.(Nico Schira)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are considering to buy Morata with a discount on the 35mln: offer of 15M+ max. 5M of bonus(Calciomercato)
Bernardeschi asks for a lot considering his actual numbers.
Morata for 20M? I think it would be a good move

Jun 16, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

Way to much for Bernardeschi

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"After purchasing #Vlahovic, #Juventus could lack the economical strength to make another big signing. It will be hard to see an important offer coming from Turin to #Roma for #Zaniolo"

[#IlTempo via Mirko Nicolino]

Orphée

Jun 19, 2010
Zaniolo is asking Roma for an annual salary of 6 million euros according to Il Tempo newspaper. He's currently on a 2.5 one.

Juventus made an official offer to Pogba, a salary worth 7.5 + 2.5 million in bonuses according to P.Nonmollo.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I prefer Pogba to SMS cause of his familiarity with J-atmosphere and marketing reasons.

I think overgrowth of commercial revenues after CR7 acquisition, left a pleasant taste in our directors mouth, too sweet to deprive I'm afraid.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Zaniolo is asking Roma for an annual salary of 6 million euros according to Il Tempo newspaper. He's currently on a 2.5 one.

Juventus made an official offer to Pogba, a salary worth 7.5 + 2.5 million in bonuses according to P.Nonmollo.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I prefer Pogba to SMS cause of his familiarity with J-atmosphere and marketing reasons.

I think overgrowth of commercial revenues after CR7 acquisition, left a pleasant taste in our directors mouth, too sweet to deprive I'm afraid.
what marketing reasons? Give me the better footballer.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Release Turdeski if he's not agreeing to the offer.

20M for Morata sounds fair but I doubt Atletico take it.

Orphée

Jun 19, 2010
what marketing reasons? Give me the better footballer.
We're talking about Juventus €194m commercial income which is comfortably the highest in Italy. Also €146m from sponsorship & advertising ...

Besides , Before CR7 , We didn't even have the most lucrative shirt sponsorship deal , it belonged to Sassuolo and Mapei worthed €22m ...

If Pogba can be half fruitfull , I think Juve wins again... Of course it is just my humble opionion and nothing more ,,,

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Chelsea won CL and Italy the Euros with Jorginho and no Pogba style mid. Get over the obsession. Pogba is an overrated, washed up, super injury prone turd.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He’s definitely coming lol, sounds just like Vlahovic’ agent

cliff notes: not talking renewal with Roma, Zaniolo is focused on finishing the season.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He’s definitely coming lol, sounds just like Vlahovic’ agent

cliff notes: not talking renewal with Roma, Zaniolo is focused on finishing the season.

Unfortunately his contract expires in 2024 so Roma will be hoping for a transfer fees of about 50 million euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)