Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Did you believe we could get Cristiano Ronaldo, before we did? Or did you make the same identical post like this one?

It's not likely we would sign Salah, but its possible, its not an unfathomable dream. Its all about the other options the player have and what we are willing to spend. The same way Liverpool got him.
Ronaldo and MDL are not comparable situations, before we bought those two the club was in very good financial state. Now we're after COVID, second recapitalization and still with an unnecessarily big wage bill which holds the club's spending power back.

Let's see. If I had to bet, I'd assume that the club would rather spend some cash in midfield, because that's the weak point of this squad. I'd be cautious with CR7/MDL/Vlahovic type of signings, we shouldn't expect to many in this new reality.
Considering how many outgoing player we potentially have, we will need to acquire some "squad" players, nothing wrong with that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Is Raspadori really that good? I watched him only a couple of times and he was average.
No, he's not. Don't let the stats fool you. He's not a full fledged Jabroni, but he's one of those players that could become a mini Jabroni. He has skills, so he's never going to be full blown accidental footballer like that cunt Sturaro, but he's not a starting caliber player for Juventus. I'm sure there are many young talents out there who are far superior to Rusty Doris.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I simply look at what the club has been doing for years. But I see you wish to continue living in the grey past when Vlahovic in the winter mercato, De Ligt or Cristiano would've been a pipe dream.
It doesn't fit the board's new project, Salah would require a huge transfer fee and enormous wages for a 29 year old. The past few years is not the best indicator either, unless you want Paratici's crazy market moves back.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It doesn't fit the board's new project, Salah would require a huge transfer fee and enormous wages for a 29 year old. The past few years is not the best indicator either, unless you want Paratici's crazy market moves back.
That has been said before and I agree. I was simply naming an example of a winger that might not necessarily be a suality downgrade to Dybala. I'll leave it up to the management to fix it. Like Vlahovic shows; we can still spend big on transfer fees and wages. But we will probably only do it for young guys.

The past few years aren't the only years in which we've done moves like that. We've made big deals all throughout our history except for post-2006 probably.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No, he's not. Don't let the stats fool you. He's not a full fledged Jabroni, but he's one of those players that could become a mini Jabroni. He has skills, so he's never going to be full blown accidental footballer like that cunt Sturaro, but he's not a starting caliber player for Juventus. I'm sure there are many young talents out there who are far superior to Rusty Doris.
Not gonna lie bro, I love my jabronis. The Rurus, Zazas, Padoin, Pepe, Giacherini even the ever so pathetic Matree

:chin: is no jabroni he’s one of best

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not gonna lie bro, I love my jabronis. The Rurus, Zazas, Padoin, Pepe, Giacherini even the ever so pathetic Matree

:chin: is no jabroni he’s one of best
You definitely need your Jabronis, but when 3 of your 4 fullbacks fit that description, it's not good. You have the Manyak Perna De Pau Sandro, and then you have the two zabaleen in De Shitlio and San Pellegrino.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Atletico Madrid are thinking of a new formula for Morata & Juve: a new 2 year loan + €25M. The negotiations are proceedin with a new loan, on a different basis.Morata contract expires in 2023 so most likely it will be extended for one year if such a deal is to happen.(Gazzetta)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not sure I remember correctly who asked about the Hoffenheim LB, think it was @IlCapitano. Sorry, I'd have to lie if I told you I know much about him. Don't follow them/him close enough at all to have a solid opinion on him. Might as well trust your eye and watch some youtube videos :p

Jul 13, 2010
What about Declan Rice? Is he already worth 70M and bound for 15M wage? Or is he still on the cheaper side since he's in West Ham? Or should we just count him out because he's English and we don't have recent history with English players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)