Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why so much hate on Paredes? he is not that bad. he will be Arthur's replacement and he is better than Arthur for sure. Also, with him, Locatelli doesn't need to be a regista any more and he will perform better.
What is the point of buying slightly better versions of our current group of trash midfielders?

This is repeating the same mistake over and over and over again. It's like we learnt nothing from the Tici era.

Let's buy Plumberson for the LB position too coz he can't be any worse than Sandro right?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Till we want to sign Paredes...our club is a fucking joke...
The joke is on you if you really think that in today’s market we can compete with PSG for signing any top player that they have their sights on… be it as a free agent next summer or even via lower transfer fee this mercatto, there’s not that much of a chance for us unless the player in question has an affection towards Juve or has his mind set up in staying/moving to Italy, even less likely if that player comes from a rival team like Napoli that doesn’t even want to negotiate with us to begin with, literally no point in overreacting for this one.

Jun 16, 2020
What is the point of buying slightly better versions of our current group of trash midfielders?

This is repeating the same mistake over and over and over again. It's like we learnt nothing from the Tici era.

Let's buy Plumberson for the LB position too coz he can't be any worse than Sandro right?
This is simply not true. His vision and passing is way better than those of Ramsey, Rabiot and Arthur.

If we look critical to our midfield, we kinda need a experienced DM/regista. A midfield consisting of Fagioli, Rovella, Zakaria, Loca, Paredes and McKennie is a pretty complete midfield. With players who are good in the build-up, good in the final third and in the defensive phase.

I might be one of the few but if the price and salary is right, I’m pretty keen on this move.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus want close the deal for Kostic, possibly in the next 48 hours, however Juve are not willing to pay more than €10m while frankfurt wants 20 million euros.(Tuttosport)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This is simply not true. His vision and passing is way better than those of Ramsey, Rabiot and Arthur.

If we look critical to our midfield, we kinda need a experienced DM/regista. A midfield consisting of Fagioli, Rovella, Zakaria, Loca, Paredes and McKennie is a pretty complete midfield. With players who are good in the build-up, good in the final third and in the defensive phase.

I might be one of the few but if the price and salary is right, I’m pretty keen on this move.
+1. A veteran regista like him is welcome and it can only serve to take some of the pressure off of Rovella and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)