Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
+1. A veteran regista like him is welcome and it can only serve to take some of the pressure off of Rovella and co.
Yeah, I’ve been asking for a experienced defensive midfielder or regista for a while now. We got to be realistic. Juventus isn’t an forgiving world, and a underwhelming season and too much pressure will destroy our youngster. And besides Loca winning the Euro’s, the experience we have regarding actual prices won of our midfielders is next to nothing, ignoring Rabiot since he’s likely to leave.

You can already see the comments if we drown with Fagioli or Rovella if we have some injuries. ‘Serie B material’ and stuff will be the order of the day here.

Rabiot and Arthur simply don’t have the characteristics this team need. So sign a good regista or a beast as DM, I’m fine with both.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why so much hate on Paredes? he is not that bad. he will be Arthur's replacement and he is better than Arthur for sure. Also, with him, Locatelli doesn't need to be a regista any more and he will perform better.
Not bad is not good enough. PSG is bringing in another midfielder, so what does that tell you? Fuck the Regista position - it's redundant in 2022 FFS! My left nutsack is better than Arturd, but it doesn't mean my balls should be starting for Juventus.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus want to close the deal for Kostic: in the next hours / as soon as possible / at the start of the week / before the season starts.

[@Gazzetta_it / @CorSport / @tuttosport / @LaStampa)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman is Mendy good? Any player is an upgrade over Alex Sandro but how much of an upgrade?
He is a big upgrade on this current Sandro. He is very athletic, good defensively and despite having good technique not much of an offensive threat, he will rarely create goal opportunities for you. More of a classical balanced fullback but has the stamina and speed to cover the whole flank with ease.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He is a big upgrade on this current Sandro. He is very athletic, good defensively and despite having good technique not much of an offensive threat, he will rarely create goal opportunities for you. More of a classical balanced fullback but has the stamina and speed to cover the whole flank with ease.
We don't want full backs like this, attacking only please.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Rest of mercato - Getting Kostic & Morata(dont like him but instead of Kean is better option) and keeping Rovela + Fagioli (getting rid of Arthur & Rabiot) will be 7/10 for me. Next mercato we think of LB (depends on Cambiaso development and post-
WC talents)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)