Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I just don't get what Allegri wants with Paredes... would he play as regista? Then no reason not to loan Fagioli, Rovella and Miretti out.
I hope it's not Paredes or expect PSG kept asked for money while we wont pay it. They bought Vitinha and Renato. They need to clear the wage bill, and of it will be Paredes after Wijnaldum
If Roma get Wijnaldum on loan with 50% salary paid by PSG. I don't see Paredes have more value 15m with salary of 7m

Buy on AliExpress.com

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
I hope it's not Paredes or expect PSG kept asked for money while we wont pay it. They bought Vitinha and Renato. They need to clear the wage bill, and of it will be Paredes after Wijnaldum
If Roma get Wijnaldum on loan with 50% salary paid by PSG. I don't see Paredes have more value 15m with salary of 7m
15M is OK for him, but that wage... maybe half of that.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
As for Fagjinho, again, I'm looking at it long-term. Is he a necessary acquisition? Absolutely not. Will he help us win the CL? Heck No! Do we actually need him to win Serie A? I'm willing to say no. Therefore, bringing him in on a big fat 3-4 year contract constitutes bad business.
Why not? He did help Chelsea win CL, why cant he do that here? Its kind of a fact he's good enough to playmake for a CL winning team. :D He might not turn us around from ro16 chokers into winners all by himself, but he might be a step in that direction. Id like to see Loca freed up to play b2b.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why not? He did help Chelsea win CL, why cant he do that here? Its kind of a fact he's good enough to playmake for a CL winning team. :D He might not turn us around from ro16 chokers into winners all by himself, but he might be a step in that direction. Id like to see Loca freed up to play b2b.
Keep dreaming Bro. If it were up to me, I'd bring in Kostic and Zaniolo this mercato session, and then go all out for Udogie and SMS next summer. That's how you build a winning team. Yes, experience is important, but we shouldn't be going for other club's rejects or players on the wane/decline, the latter applying to Fagjinho.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Paredes for 10-15m I really wouldn't mind. I'd prefer Rovella because I don't think it's THAT much of a difference even though Paredes is a better player and because those 10-15m could be used elsewhere, but for that money and a reduced salary it's a good deal

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Paredes is such a has been.
More like a never was.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a great deal and in the best interests of everyone involved at this great club
No it fucking isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Paredes and maybe Raspadori

B81’s brain gonna melt soon
Underwhelming and uninspiring. Maybe a third consecutive year of failure and another season of Zero Titles, even in a pathetic Serie A, will finally compel management to show more urgency, pride and balls.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I know the prices are speculative here but assuming they're in the ball park of what everybody is reporting surely we can grab

Kostic 15M
Udogie (Udinese will accept some whacky installment plan I'm sure)

Bump at least 1 young midfielder up to the first team

Get milinkovic for 15M IF the Rugani interest is true and call it a day until winter at least

If we can't afford that after replacing De Ligt with money left over and signing freebies then we truly are fucked and will at best be a top 16 fringe CL club for the foreseeable future. Especially since we can barely produce half decent academy players and our 'scouting' has been fucking atrocious so we're not pulling a Dortmund any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)