Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know everyone here hates Arthur but honestly he is worth more than 20M imo.

You are right.

It will take 30m paid to Arsenal to convince them to take him.

- - - Updated - - -

If this is true then we got ourself a unsellable player again.

I hope you are right, we need an "unsellable" player like him, I'm tired of losing our best assets.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Kind of surprised there are no links to Belotti, unless i’ve missed them.

Free transfer, and not a bad player to have around as a squad player. A step up from the monstrosity that is Kean too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
For Zaniolo the rumours are as I predicted, that Juve left Zaniolo because of clause of 15% to Inter, they didn't want to inject money for merda that they could use for Bremer closing. Now that Bremer is ours they will get back to Zaniolo. Probably bullshit, but let's see

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
but we were not interested to make permanent move right away, rather loan fee of 10m or something + obligation

1.5 wouldn't really help them to get bremer

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The production values on this video were off the absolute scale. So slick.

Unfortunately content-wise its people talking about us who don't know anything about Juve or Calcio. Who wants a sensible mercato anyway, Tuz would be up in arms

As I say I really did enjoy watching it tho :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of surprised there are no links to Belotti, unless i’ve missed them.

Free transfer, and not a bad player to have around as a squad player. A step up from the monstrosity that is Kean too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To sit on the bench and play in the Coppa on a backup's wages? Sure get him for free

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The production values on this video were off the absolute scale. So slick.

Unfortunately content-wise its people talking about us who don't know anything about Juve or Calcio. Who wants a sensible mercato anyway, Tuz would be up in arms

As I say I really did enjoy watching it tho :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

To sit on the bench and play in the Coppa on a backup's wages? Sure get him for free

Lol he was actually on point with most of our needs and the suggestions he made. Just started off bad by thinking Kean was gone from Juve/back to Everton. Didnt read the fine print of being 2 year loan :D

But his suggestions were good: Despite personality issues, Depay is perfect fit for the LW&CF role we need, much more so then Morata. Akanji we have been rumoured to all year for secondary cheap choice for left sided athletic CB. Only one I didnt like was suggesting Tagliafico, decent player, but bit over the hill, and going to Lyon I think (I think they recorded/created this clip couple weeks back). I would prefer the first LB he mentionned for us, Grimaldo, he is class offensively. Big creative weapon.

For all 3 positions, they went with safe cheap choices, players with contracts running out in 11 months. They forget clubs like Juve still splash on big signings :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)