Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Im not torn at all, depending on salary size, its an easy yes to get back Pogba on free transfer, exactly the kind of top class midfielder we need. And we could put transfer funds towards fullbacks or another winger if we acquire him.
If we get rid of Ramsey and Rabiot and he accepts 7-8m net let’s do it, otherwise it’s not worth it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
€10m per year for what? What has he done at club level since he left us? Nothing.
Apparently he has been brilliant at ManU and hasn’t been injury prone at all. Only missed 67 matches and counting due to injury in the past 2.5 seasons. :lol3:

But sure, let’s give an injury prone 29 year old who hasn’t performed at club level for half a decade, 10 mil/ year for 5 seasons. :baus:

Pogback fans deserve Paratici as our manager

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Lets say age 34 the midfielder leaves the club:

- SMS age 27: A motivated Milinkovic Savic for 60mil for 5 mil a season lets say for 7 years cost = 95 million = 13.5 mil a season
- Pogba age 29: An unmotivated Pogba for free and at least 10million a season for 5 years = 50mil = 10m a season

fuck it. lets get both.
Pogba is so 2015

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so we just gonna bicker over pogba and sms and not go over the fact that we desperarly need another winger (or two) because cuadrado is 34 in 3 months and chiesa's career is over?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I have a soft spot for Pogba. I definitely prefer him over SMS. Depends on the price of course and he shouldn’t get more than 10m per season which is already a lot.

He remains a true force for me, more athletic compared to SMS, he’d be our only midfielder with a great shot, at us he wasn’t lazy while defending either. And he had those amazing flashes, I really loved watching Pogba.

Allegri is a great people manager too. I definitely see it working. What a midfield would McKennie, Pogba, Zakaria, Locatelli, Rovella and Fagioli be.

I think it’s important to have someone with his experience aswel, SMS in comparison has played maximum 10 CL games, and nothing worthy with his country as far as I can remember.
Are you sacrificing Loca in front of the defence or giving the keys to Rovella? We need a midfield maestro imo; De Jong is probably unrealistic but he's the guy for me.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
€10m per year for what? What has he done at club level since he left us? Nothing.
Won trophies while having great statistical seasons, something Bruno who is fapped over could not sniff for example with better teams.

Nice qualifier with club football btw, have to pretend that WC did not happen.

Not saying Pogba was great for Utd or anything, but the standard he is held to is ridiculous. Just tells you how good he can be when his worst is someone else's best.

You would think he is dead and retirement ready the way some describe him. You would also think people learned on countless examples of players who left Utd recently not to judge them on their Utd careers.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm okay with 10m/y , new tax rules applies to him right ? So it would be something like 14/15m gross ?
~13.1m, so 10m net wouldn't brake the bank.

i'd still pass. way too inconsistent for his salary. let psg and real battle it out. i think real will be smart enough not to overpay.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lets say age 34 the midfielder leaves the club:

- SMS age 27: A motivated Milinkovic Savic for 60mil for 5 mil a season lets say for 7 years cost = 95 million = 13.5 mil a season
- Pogba age 29: An unmotivated Pogba for free and at least 10million a season for 5 years = 50mil = 10m a season

fuck it. lets get both.
SMS will leave sooner - Real will bid for him should he do good and he`ll leave.
Pogba - He will probably stay although no one could really know.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he needs to dab and have a funky hairstyle :PP:
Nope its not that..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Won trophies while having great statistical seasons, something Bruno who is fapped over could not sniff for example with better teams.

Nice qualifier with club football btw, have to pretend that WC did not happen.

Not saying Pogba was great for Utd or anything, but the standard he is held to is ridiculous. Just tells you how good he can be when his worst is someone else's best.

You would think he is dead and retirement ready the way some describe him. You would also think people learned on countless examples of players who left Utd recently not to judge them on their Utd careers.
While I admire your effort to show me I might be wrong, I remain unconvinced.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
Sorry ladies, right now there is no argument between Pogba and Sergej. For anyone following the game in the last three years it's just Sergej.
Now, he is not the only advanced midfielder in the world that would suit Juventus, there are a few others that would fit. Labile was good when he was in Torino, right now he is looking for his last good paycheck. PSG can afford him.

Sent from my ...

Jäger

May 2, 2021
so we just gonna bicker over pogba and sms and not go over the fact that we desperarly need another winger (or two) because cuadrado is 34 in 3 months and chiesa's career is over?
We need Allan Saint Maximan from Newcastle for the left hand side

andrej

Mar 31, 2014
I’d like to see SMS here too, but what do you think… can we afford him and few other players? Lotito won’t let him go for anything less than 70mil€ (maybe there will be special/spicy Juventus price), with 6-7mil€/year. I mean… we still need a propet LB and a winger (even if everyone stays, we need to pay up for Morata and Chiesa). It would be a perfect sequal to a perfect january mercato to get SMS, a starter LB and one/two young wingers. We must sell Alex Sandro (always liked that guy, but we all know he’s nowhere near his form), Ramsey, and know let’s see what Rabiot and Arthur can show us in the upcoming months. I’m realy looking forward to next games and next season. Good times ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)