Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This donkey gets 40 million bonus. It's a disaster. War is being waged in the world. Money for weapons and for untrained footballers is absolutely irrelevant and on the other hand children are starving and are also killed in the process.
I feel sick.
I feel sick we didn't sign him when he was 16.

We had a chance, but we suck at decision making regarding youngsters.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This donkey gets 40 million bonus. It's a disaster. War is being waged in the world. Money for weapons and for untrained footballers is absolutely irrelevant and on the other hand children are starving and are also killed in the process.
I feel sick.
I would believe that haaland agent commission would be similar or more.Fifa needs to put cap on agent fees and commission.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I would believe that haaland agent commission would be similar or more.Fifa needs to put cap on agent fees and commission.
I thought fifa have put a cap for agent fees coming in next year?
The 40m sign on could easily be for Mbappe not his agent, dunno the Spanish tax specifics, but they probably save some tax money this way.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I feel sick.
How much does he generate? Is it better if the directors took half of his wages from his labour? Or all of it? Should people stop spending money on football? Should football be free? Should people in the west make less because they're making 10x more than people in poor countries? Where do you draw the line?

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Alaba and Rudiger in defence + Mbappe - this is master free agents business by Real M! Not signing deadwood like Ramsey, Rabiot and Emre Can :) Then we will start asking ourselves - when we will reach their level? Don’t think this will happen anytime soon

Aug 12, 2015
Alaba and Rudiger in defence + Mbappe - this is master free agents business by Real M! Not signing deadwood like Ramsey, Rabiot and Emre Can :) Then we will start asking ourselves - when we will reach their level? Don’t think this will happen anytime soon
we had the opportunity 1997-1998. If we had won the 2 Finals, we would had reached their level. But we proved to be losers!

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
hold ur horses there, there is no point in comparing us to Real, our current mgmt is worse than the domestic rivals in Milanese sides and ur trying to compare us to one of the best managed clubs in Europe - Varane 40m, Odegaard 35m, Hakimi 43m, Reguilon 30m, Oscar Rodriguez 13,5m, Kovacic 45m, Llorente 30m, Theo Hernandez 21.5m, Raul de Tomas 20m, Keylor Navas 15m.
These are their sales from last 3 season, except Varane none of these players were really wanted or played for them, basically a deadwood for them and look at thos figures lol, 293m income from dead wood in three seasons and im only mentioning the big sales, thats crazy managment skills or scouting (because almost all of these guys succeeded in their new clubs).

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Pogba and Muriel are the most realistically probable acquisitions as we enter the Summer mercato.

News in the last few minutes however is that Pogba is waiting for the arrival of the new manager in two weeks time with whom he had requested a meeting with.

Meanwhile, Manchester United fans overwhelmingly want to see the back of him ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)