Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Pogba if we can get him we absolutely should, get Paul and bring back Fagioli

Pogba Locatelli Mckennie

Rabiot Fagioli Zakaria

We won't be able to sell Rabiot i dont think

Di Maria on a favourable short deal we should as well but we need someone else as well

Chiesa Vlahovic Zaniolo

Di Maria Kean Cuadrado
Imagine blasting the budget on Son or Leao instead of Zaniolo. We’d instantly compete for at least the semi finals of the CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Zaniolo would be the weirdest transfer ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whys that?

I think sadly Sandro and Rabiot are unsellable

If we ended up with

Zaniolo Vlahovic Chiesa

Pogba Locatelli Mckennie

Pellegrini Bonucci De Ligt Danilo

Di Maria Kean Cuadrado

Zakaria Fagioli Rabiot

Sandro Gatti Acerbi Bellanova

How satisfied would everyone be, because I see something like this as pretty realistic. Of course I'd love to fuck Rabiot and Sandro off, I just don't see it happening.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Whys that?

I think sadly Sandro and Rabiot are unsellable

If we ended up with

Zaniolo Vlahovic Chiesa

Pogba Locatelli Mckennie

Pellegrini Bonucci De Ligt Danilo

Di Maria Kean Cuadrado

Zakaria Fagioli Rabiot

Sandro Gatti Acerbi Bellanova

How satisfied would everyone be, because I see something like this as pretty realistic. Of course I'd love to fuck Rabiot and Sandro off, I just don't see it happening.
This is how I actually see them team next year, could argue that in this squad its Zakaria and Di Maria who starts instead of Zaniolo and McKennie, but still it looks good.
I wouldnt cry so much on Rabiot to stay, Arthur seems like a bigger leech anyway, so he should be sold in the first place.
Sandro unfortunately stays because of big wages, but we should definitely then not extended MdS and buy some proper full back - Bellanova is okay for that role imo.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This is how I actually see them team next year, could argue that in this squad its Zakaria and Di Maria who starts instead of Zaniolo and McKennie, but still it looks good.
I wouldnt cry so much on Rabiot to stay, Arthur seems like a bigger leech anyway, so he should be sold in the first place.
Sandro unfortunately stays because of big wages, but we should definitely then not extended MdS and buy some proper full back - Bellanova is okay for that role imo.
Yeah I mean I just put them there but it's interchangeable.

Still quite a young team

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Unfortunately I agree with this being a reality, have to say that starting Mckennie (or Zakaria) and Pellegrini makes it a shit team though.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Damn, Pogba. What a player he was for us. So fucking dominant in defence and attack along with Vidal.

I see he only played 1700+ minutes this season, but if he could stay free of injuries we would revive his career completely.

I think he's sick of Manchester really and hungry for trophies again.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Damn, Pogba. What a player he was for us. So fucking dominant in defence and attack along with Vidal.

I see he only played 1700+ minutes this season, but if he could stay free of injuries we would revive his career completely.

I think he's sick of Manchester really and hungry for trophies again.
With our medical team? He'll be lucky to even see 1700 seconds next season at Juve

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We're going through a rebuild and we're going to make the same mistake of buying a Ronaldo type star on top of a crumbling foundation. Sandro, De Sciglio, Rabiot, Chiellini, Dybala, Bernardeschi, Morata, Kean need replacing and we desperately need cover for Chiesa. We can't ignore this and Pogba won't paper over those cracks, Ronaldo could for a while but the moment he left, all our problems were exposed. I'm in favour of raiding other Serie A clubs for their cheap talent above any statement signings for this window at least. Pogba isn't going to make Morata and Kean 20 goal per season players, that's a pipe dream.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We're going through a rebuild and we're going to make the same mistake of buying a Ronaldo type star on top of a crumbling foundation. Sandro, De Sciglio, Rabiot, Chiellini, Dybala, Bernardeschi, Morata, Kean need replacing and we desperately need cover for Chiesa. We can't ignore this and Pogba won't paper over those cracks, Ronaldo could for a while but the moment he left, all our problems were exposed. I'm in favour of raiding other Serie A clubs for their cheap talent above any statement signings for this window at least. Pogba isn't going to make Morata and Kean 20 goal per season players, that's a pipe dream.
Not a single one of those is considered a starter for next season. So it's not that kind of doom and gloom.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Not a single one of those is considered a starter for next season. So it's not that kind of doom and gloom.
True but we need decent replacements, Chiesa and Dybala injuries cost us any real shot at any trophy. Injuries are expected but our cover options are terrible and as such, we play awful football with square pegs in round hole players.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
#Juventus will test the waters for Luis #Muriel from #Atalanta in the coming weeks. The Colombian striker is valued at approx. 15mln€ and the bianconeri could propose an even lower offer.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]
Doesn't make me happy but around 12 mil and a reasonable salary sounds ok, I guess. If Kean and Morata leave, that is.

- - - Updated - - -

True but we need decent replacements, Chiesa and Dybala injuries cost us any real shot at any trophy. Injuries are expected but our cover options are terrible and as such, we play awful football with square pegs in round hole players.
I more than agree with this and we definitely lack depth. I hope our youth sector will be used for that.
But the rumoured types they're targeting are pretty much exactly what we need imo; a scoring midfielder, a out-and-out winger and a strong left-footed center back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)