Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It will take a significant reduction for it to make sense
Let's see.

I have noticed we are trying to do the same with many players.

Perin, MDS, Cuadrado already signed extensions with reduced wages.

We are basically in the 'take it or leave it' position atm. After a long time, I am seeing real ruthlessness from the club.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,291
    [Calciomercato] Giovanni Sartori, the technical director will leave Atalanta at the end of the season. He’s still in Juve’s sights. He appeals to Juve as he won’t refuse the call to work with the club. Juve want him to work alongside Cherubini.

@Mark is there a scouting thread? I feel like we need one where members can discuss scouting staff and young talents.
    https://www.juventuz.com/forums/scouting-network.80/

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Agnelli:Allegri? We have a long-term project. Resources are limited: we're focusing on Dusan, Chiesa and De Ligt.”

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli: “Resources are limited and you have to choose how to invest them. In our vision we have Vlahovic, De Ligt, Locatelli and Chiesa. To make an offer to Paulo that did not match his level would not have been fair to him.”

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli:Scudetto? I always hope for a collective falling apart and that we win four games..."

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Agnelli:Allegri? We have a long-term project. Resources are limited: we're focusing on Dusan, Chiesa and De Ligt.”

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli: “Resources are limited and you have to choose how to invest them. In our vision we have Vlahovic, De Ligt, Locatelli and Chiesa. To make an offer to Paulo that did not match his level would not have been fair to him.
    What a load of bollocks :rofl:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Agnelli:"Yes, I miss Marotta because I care about him. At that time decisions were taken and thoughts were made about him that initially were attractive and then no longer. The club had made other decisions.“

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli: “We have a long-term project, we knew this year would be difficult but patience is required and having regrets for not winning at the end is a good boost for the future.”

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli dybala is a great player, decisions are the result of moments. In December if you had asked me about Vlahovic at Juventus I would have told you that it was impossible..."

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli:"Does the Coppa Italia only count if you lose it? No, every trophy counts and I think the most important of all is the league because it gives you a picture of who is strongest throughout the season. The one with the most appeal is the Champions League.”

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli:“Super League? The reaction of the international organisations to a group of clubs, some of which were frightened, is cause for reflection. To sustain the legal battle you have to feel you have broad shoulders.“

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Agnelli:"Yes, I miss Marotta because I care about him. At that time decisions were taken and thoughts were made about him that initially were attractive and then no longer. The club had made other decisions.“

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli: “We have a long-term project, we knew this year would be difficult but patience is required and having regrets for not winning at the end is a good boost for the future.”

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli dybala is a great player, decisions are the result of moments. In December if you had asked me about Vlahovic at Juventus I would have told you that it was impossible..."

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli:"Does the Coppa Italia only count if you lose it? No, every trophy counts and I think the most important of all is the league because it gives you a picture of who is strongest throughout the season. The one with the most appeal is the Champions League.”

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli:“Super League? The reaction of the international organisations to a group of clubs, some of which were frightened, is cause for reflection. To sustain the legal battle you have to feel you have broad shoulders.“
    Tangent:

Agnelli needs to step down for several reasons. One of them is his decade long reference to a project. Does anyone know what this “project” entails? Typically, a project has phases, milestones and is finite. Most importantly, a project has a clearly defined end goal.

He and his cronies reference this vague concept regularly thinking the audience is supposed to just not question anything about it or what it entails.

He needs to ride off into the sunset with the decade of successes on his mantle before he accumulates more L’s.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Agnelli: "Regrets? Whoever doesn't win has some regrets. There were some negative moments. The one that had an effect was that JuventusInter had two diametrically opposing refereeing calls over two seasons."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)