Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (287 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This summer is crucial. If we fail to bring in a big name in midfield (no, not Fagjinho), then Chimichanga and Arrivederci can pack their bags and leave. Agnelli also needs to stfu and stop talking out of his ass, projects and blah blah. No one is buying any of that shit anymore, especially from a lying deceitful bastard who can't keep his dick in his pants.

If we fail to mount a serious and credible title challenge (minimum requirement should be finishing 2nd) and reach the CL QFs next season, Agnelli, Blond Bozo, Chimichanga, Arrivederci and Allegrisaurus can all leave as far as I'm concerned.

No Ifs, no buts, and no more talk of projects and potential.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
This summer is crucial. If we fail to bring in a big name in midfield (no, not Fagjinho), then Chimichanga and Arrivederci can pack their bags and leave. Agnelli also needs to stfu and stop talking out of his ass, projects and blah blah. No one is buying any of that shit anymore, especially from a lying deceitful bastard who can't keep his dick in his pants.

If we fail to mount a serious and credible title challenge (minimum requirement should be finishing 2nd) and reach the CL QFs next season, Agnelli, Blond Bozo, Chimichanga, Arrivederci and Allegrisaurus can all leave as far as I'm concerned.

By your standards every single player is mediocre

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003

Let's wait mate. Everything is speculation at the moment. This is all we know so far...these new guys performed very well in the January mercato. Vlahovic and zakaria were very good and unexpected. The deals happened swiftly, almost moggi style. Offloaded a few players that most here thought needed to go. I'm sure they know that was just a start. We are in a transition period, and if they continue to do what they did in January this summer then I believe we will be in good shape for next season. The dybala decision was the right decision as well. These guys don't muck around. Arrivebene has a lot of cunt in him which is what we need unlike the pussy flap fags we had in the past.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
https://bulinews.com/news/12446/report-brandt-heading-for-the-exit-door-dortmund

A transfer fee between 15 and 20 million euros should be enough to prize Brandt away from Dortmund.

we must go for him. will be a real bargain.
His value has plummeted, so I have to question if he's really the right fit. He was a bright talent and though he's still young at only 25, I am not sure we should take that risk. His goaalsoring record for Dortmund and Germany is hardly impressive either, considering he usually operates in the final third as a winger.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's wait mate. Everything is speculation at the moment. This is all we know so far...these new guys performed very well in the January mercato. Vlahovic and zakaria were very good and unexpected. The deals happened swiftly, almost moggi style. Offloaded a few players that most here thought needed to go. I'm sure they know that was just a start. We are in a transition period, and if they continue to do what they did in January this summer then I believe we will be in good shape for next season. The dybala decision was the right decision as well. These guys don't muck around. Arrivebene has a lot of cunt in him which is what we need unlike the pussy flap fags we had in the past.
Like I said, we need to mount a serious title challenge next season and reach the CL QFs. I'd even argue that not winning the title and reaching the CL QFs would constitute failure and should see heads roll. We can't condone mediocrity.

- - - Updated - - -

By your standards every single player is mediocre
No my dear Ruski friend. I would love to see SMS here, or someone like Tchouameni. I think Zaniolo, if he can stay healthy, would be an amazing addition. I see quality. I want players that can make the fans dream, players that excite, players that possess that element of magic.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 268)