Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (132 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Lukaku, Barella, Lautaro, Hakimi, Bastoni, Skrininniniar, De Vrij – 6 starters are either young or only entering prime. They will add one-two youngster per year and plug in expereinced oldies everywhere else. I think they are doing alright in keeping things balanced.
https://www.inter.it/en/coversquadra

If you look at the squad you will see a number of players who will become more of a burden with each passing year.
Handanovic
Kolarov*
Ranocchia*
Darmian*
D'Ambrosio
Young*
Vidal
Nainngolan
Asamoah*
Sanchez
Perisic

*Contract expires next summer

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
@Quetzalcoatl
It looks alright to me. Nothing to write home about. But after the next summer, it's not that bad. Radja is a spent bullet. D'Ambr is jabroni. And Conte can squeeze a year more form Vidal, Perisic and Sanchez. Is it ideal or even great? God no. But they are not by any means screwed yet.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
@Quetzalcoatl
It looks alright to me. Nothing to write home about. But after the next summer, it's not that bad. Radja is a spent bullet. D'Ambr is jabroni. And Conte can squeeze a year more form Vidal, Perisic and Sanchez. Is it ideal or even great? God no. But they are not by any means screwed yet.
Maybe wishful thinking on my part :D but I wouldn't like for Juve to be in that situation.

Also I'm assuming Conte won't be there next season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Marotta now after Gervinho? Hahahaha
and you wonder why Paratici is cleaning up the mess Marotta left behind here...

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.inter.it/en/coversquadra

If you look at the squad you will see a number of players who will become more of a burden with each passing year.
Handanovic
Kolarov*
Ranocchia*
Darmian*
D'Ambrosio
Young*
Vidal
Nainngolan
Asamoah*
Sanchez
Perisic

*Contract expires next summer
Asamoah is having his contract terminated as we speak apparently. But will add Gervinho at the expense of pinamonti loool Cunte is literally wanting an old people's home

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Maybe wishful thinking on my part :D but I wouldn't like for Juve to be in that situation.

Also I'm assuming Conte won't be there next season
Oh, that's for sure. After this mercato we have a great young core, and our team is better across the board. The only thing I am worried about is that without preseason and with overall COVID distractions teams with continuity have a big advantage. On the other hand, I am very optimistic about Pirlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)