Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Chiesa and Arthur are clearly exciting acquisitions. It has been a fun mercato.
Chiesa I am not so sure about. Arthur was bought long ago. Arthur for me is an unknown entity as I intentionally avoid watching any non-Juve matches. From what I saw of him against Roma it looks promising.

I still want a game changing midfielder and a proper left back.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
well, we have Cuads, Morata, Berna, McKennie, Rabiot, Chiellini, Demiral, Emerson on the bench, injuries wont hurt us. The only problematic ones would be another injury of Sandro or Danilo.
Dont thin so. If Sandro (who is useless for last two seasons) got injured we have - Berna/Cuadrado/Frabotta to replace him. If Danilo got injured - De Ligt/Demiral. When De Ligt is fit Danilo will be bench anyway :)

Jun 16, 2020
well, we have Cuads, Morata, Berna, McKennie, Rabiot, Chiellini, Demiral, Emerson on the bench, injuries wont hurt us. The only problematic ones would be another injury of Sandro or Danilo.
We have 2 players for every position (besides of Ronaldo’s) and our U23 has been really promising so far. I think that we’re good.

It gets difficult if we have a lot of injuries and some COVID cases, but for now I like it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What must Sarri and Allegri be thinking? That, the Juve hierarchy decided to clean house for a rookie (Pirlo) and not for them?
They had 1 marquee signing each in ronaldo and de ligt, neither were keen on letting khedira go.

- - - Updated - - -

Palmieri on a dry loan with no obligation would be fine for cover on the left.
He's not coming thankfully

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Every year we have strong links to some Jabroni. It goes by eras.
There is the Darmian era and not its the Emerson era..
Its like we have an obligation to link with some wingback/fullback Jabroni.
The funny thing is that both "tremendous players" couldnt find a place in weaker teams yet they suppose to find space at Juventus...

Jun 16, 2020
Every year we have strong links to some Jabroni. It goes by eras.
There is the Darmian era and not its the Emerson era..
Its like we have an obligation to link with some wingback/fullback Jabroni.
The funny thing is that both "tremendous players" couldnt find a place in weaker teams yet they suppose to find space at Juventus...
And Inter somehow signed Darmian on loan today. Marotta has been following him for ages. He was nothing special at Parma, and I’ve seen a lot of those matches as Kulu was playing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)