Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (174 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17,921
    CL list

Szczesny, Buffon, Pinsoglio*.
    Cuadrado, Danilo, de Ligt, Demiral, Bonucci, Chiellini, Coccolo*, A. Sandro, E. Palmieri.
    Arthur, Bentancur, Rabiot, McKennie, Portanova*.
    Kulusevski, Ramsey.
    Chiesa, Dybala, Morata, Ronaldo, Bernardeschi.

no Frabotta but you can add Fagioli and some others.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    CL list

Szczesny, Buffon, Pinsoglio*.
    Cuadrado, Danilo, de Ligt, Demiral, Bonucci, Chiellini, Coccolo*, A. Sandro, E. Palmieri.
    Arthur, Bentancur, Rabiot, McKennie, Portanova*.
    Kulusevski, Ramsey.
    Chiesa, Dybala, Morata, Ronaldo, Bernardeschi.

no Frabotta but you can add Fagioli and some others.
    No Vrioni?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah majority of U23 team havent been here for 3 years in our academy so its not entirely easy picking whoever you want from them for the B list.

Would be nice to add Petrelli, and give him garbage minutes at times. I kinda envy Milan with how ready they are to use their youth from nowhere. Latest being this Colombo guy going from primavera to starting as striker in main team and scoring, after few absences.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Pedulla jumps up my reliability rankings btw. He was all over the Chiesa deal.
    momblano got absolutely humiliated, didnt get a single thing right

not the belgian/dutch wing back, not the aouar stuff, not the fact that he said we had to sell costa to raise funds for Chiesa. momblano is a fraud.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care what anyone says about how bad paratici is. I've stuck by him the whole time, even in his darkest days, and this is a well-formulated deal for a player of chiesa's quality even if he wasn't my preference, still credit where it's due. Given the tough times we've managed to offload most of the deadwood, even if some are out on loan, at least they are off our books for now and hope clubs start to spend a bit more again next summer.

Solid 8/10 for Paratici this summer

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    momblano got absolutely humiliated, didnt get a single thing right

not the belgian/dutch wing back, not the aouar stuff, not the fact that he said we had to sell costa to raise funds for Chiesa. momblano is a fraud.
    Momblano straight throws shit at a wall and sees what sticks. And since a player/manager coming or going is 50/50 of course he’s gonna “hit” on some. I just wish I knew his deal earlier, because he’s gotten my hopes up in the past.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    With Ronaldo Morata, Chiesa, Kulu. Dybala, we have a very good team to counter attack in Europe. I dont know how Pirlo will field them all but looks promising. 3-4-1-2 could be intersting choice.
    Tek
    Demiral-Bonucci-MDL
    Chiesa-Bentan-Arthur-Kulu
    Dybala
    Ronaldo-Morata
    Alex Sandro at LWB
    Kulu as CAM
    Dybala instead of Morata

And that’s a nice lineup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)