Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I feel like the perception of how bad Rugani really is is exaggerated. He's a 26 year old Italian national player who had teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Napoli and Roma interested in him.
How many years ago was that? I’m sure teams wanted to buy De Sciglio too five years ago. I mean, if they were interested in buying Rugani now, why did Juve settle on a dry loan? Makes no sense.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
I feel like the perception of how bad Rugani really is is exaggerated. He's a 26 year old Italian national player who had teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Napoli and Roma interested in him. He was never put in a position to claim a starting spot for us and did fine during that seaason Bonucci was in Milan. Not being able to do better than loan to Rennes seems strange to me.
according to agresti, rugani specifically didnt want an option to be bought cause he wants to come back next year so thats your answer, he isnt willing to leave permanently

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
https://www.football-italia.net/160024/‘milan-tomiyasu-offer-rejected’

If we are going to stick to this back three he would have been very useful, but we don't really need him if we have Danilo, De Ligt and Demiral who can all play DRC. He'll do well at Milan.
I like Muldur more. But yeah, not needed.

- - - Updated - - -

ladies and gents....

Here's Dest lol

and I thought I was bad with keepy upies lol

Who was the player who had a disaster presentation for Real some years back?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I feel like the perception of how bad Rugani really is is exaggerated. He's a 26 year old Italian national player who had teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Napoli and Roma interested in him. He was never put in a position to claim a starting spot for us and did fine during that seaason Bonucci was in Milan. Not being able to do better than loan to Rennes seems strange to me.
Rewind 12 months ago yes he had value but another season rotting on the bench screams out to these teams. 26 isn't old or young..he really should have put his hand up a long time ago to find another club to cement his spot in a starting role. He was back up when we had chiellini bonucci and barzagli....since we have brought in young defenders like MDL and demiral....who are 4 years younger. Why he has continued to accept a bench role is beyond me. Players can put their hands up and state they want to leave...he had that opportunity in previous markets but never forced any moves.

The EPL teams that made offers were not small clubs. It really made no sense to me.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Theo has impressed initially at Bbilan last szn

Let’s see if that is sustained

I’m a fan of those Hernandez bros overall. Quite the family pedigree and gene pool

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Theo has impressed initially at Bbilan last szn

Let’s see if that is sustained

I’m a fan of those Hernandez bros overall. Quite the family pedigree and gene pool
Gene pool that's predisposed to beating on their girlfriends. Its almost like they are NFL players lol.

Jul 3, 2020
Gene pool that's predisposed to beating on their girlfriends. Its almost like they are NFL players lol.
Would love to see NFL players try to play real football✌️I’ve seen video of nfl stars “ competing“ with real football players and it’s absolutely hilarious. Controlling a ball with your feet is so very different from catching it with your hands.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol I was talking only the scandal comparison. But really besides Adama Traore, the only footballer that plays like he could fit in the NFL is Theo, he is essentially a running back, just powering through.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Not an equivalent comparison. It’s like comparing a cardio vascular surgeon with a podiatrist. Both have a similar baseline and hold doctorates with the prefix in front of their name but they specialize quite distinctly per their field of practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)