Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
De Shitlio shouldn't be snubbing teams at this point - he should be begging teams to take him, especially if he harbors any ambition of getting back into the Azzurri setup. That delusional shitstick probably thinks he's better than he actually is.

We should start AJM, kinda like BLM but way Cooler. The AJM (Anti Jabroni Movement) is founded on the principle that as a big club you should purge all Jabronis, or they should all be required to reduce their inflated salaries, giving back to their communities as a show of remorse for being overpaid for a job they're not good at. The AJM extends beyond football/soccer, encompassing Basketball, American Football, Ice Hockey, Baseball, Formula 1, and other sports.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Celtic interested in De Sciglio. [Di Marzio]

Celtic came forward for De Sciglio in the last few hours but De Sciglio is not convinced with them. [Di Marzio]
So and there’s nobody in the dressing room who smacks De Sciglio in his face and say that this is a decent club for him? Fucking delusional overpaid dumb reserves we have, so annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

he's younger. Give him time.
I don’t know Coccolo that good, but it’s more worrying that a 22 year old still plays Serie C.

Dragusin is 18, Demiral 22 and De Ligt 21. Coccolo is perhaps the oldest of them al.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So and there’s nobody in the dressing room who smacks De Sciglio in his face and say that this is a decent club for him? Fucking delusional overpaid dumb reserves we have, so annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t know Coccolo that good, but it’s more worrying that a 22 year old still plays Serie C.

Dragusin is 18, Demiral 22 and De Ligt 21. Coccolo is perhaps the oldest of them al.
Tbh even I wouldn't want to play for celtic, even if I was as shit as de sciglio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)