Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
D.Costa again - This time its Tuttosport and they say there might be an option for D.Costa Draxler swap.
Bernardeschi is fearing for his tranny spot..

- - - Updated - - -

@DAiDEViL @Mark Delle Ali is out of favor at Tottenham, Mourinho don't like. Market opportunity :donedeal:
Good player whom I never liked..

I just wonder if there is a way to include Kulusevski Morata Ronaldo and Dybala all together - I dont think any of them deserve the bench...

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Assuming we play 2 CMs and have Rabiot-Bentancur-Arthur-Winston who is that quality mid we are looking for?
Those names don't fit into a CL winning team imo. I'd sell Khedira and Rabiot. Possibly Ramsey too. Relying on McKennie and Arhtur is a huge gamble.

I'd rather sell 2 of our mediocre mid players and get somebody that's more reliable and a bigger quality, or more proven, rather than spending more money on positions that are quite fine.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Those names don't fit into a CL winning team imo. I'd sell Khedira and Rabiot. Possibly Ramsey too. Relying on McKennie and Arhtur is a huge gamble.

I'd rather sell 2 of our mediocre mid players and get somebody that's more reliable and a bigger quality, or more proven, rather than spending more money on positions that are quite fine.
We have only Cuadrado to play RWB reliably, and Sandro for LWB. And we have at least 4 players to play 2 CMS. I am not even talking that Rabiot currently is our best midfielder.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We have only Cuadrado to play RWB reliably, and Sandro for LWB. And we have at least 4 players to play 2 CMS. I am not even talking that Rabiot currently is our best midfielder.
Rabiot is hit and miss. I expect him to be decent at best looking at his average performances.

Last year we suffered the most in our mid department. I'll be proven wrong only if both Arthur and McKennie start delivering great over here. Otherwise we're gonna suffer again in Europe because our mid is very fragile imo.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Rabiot is hit and miss. I expect him to be decent at best looking at his average performances.

Last year we suffered the most in our mid department. I'll be proven wrong only if both Arthur and McKennie start delivering great over here. Otherwise we're gonna suffer again in Europe because our mid is very fragile imo.
Nah, we suffered most in our coaching department and it's not even close.

Jul 20, 2012

I really think everyone is underrating Rabiot, pirlo said he chose the fittest of the players available, Rabiot had a great game. I really think Rabiot will be a consistent piece in this side. His physicality and his strength are necessary in this formation. I love Bentancur, I always want him playing but Rabiot has really impressed me.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I really think everyone is underrating Rabiot, pirlo said he chose the fittest of the players available, Rabiot had a great game. I really think Rabiot will be a consistent piece in this side. His physicality and his strength are necessary in this formation. I love Bentancur, I always want him playing but Rabiot has really impressed me.
Not everyone, only TuZ and people who never watch him play. He looks really impressive for Juve and France recently. He is not the most creative guy, but decent enough and in 2 CM formation he is not required to be Pirlo. The same goes for Rodrigo. They are both tall, strong, great in a physical game, can pass, can run, Rodrigo has impressive dribbling for a large guy, but Rabiot can shoot. Overall, I'm really pumped up about this duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)