Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Why is Frabotta in a lot of these formations? :boh: He's no Torricelli, so he'll be getting backup minutes at best.
I think he will be loaned out and maybe to a Serie B club. It’s funny a few days ago nobody heard of him and now people count him in our squad. He’s ok but nothing special and he isn’t HG so he should leave but only after we make sure that De Sciglio leaves before him.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
Why is Frabotta in a lot of these formations? :boh: He's no Torricelli, so he'll be getting backup minutes at best.
I think he will be loaned out and maybe to a Serie B club. It’s funny a few days ago nobody heard of him and now people count him in our squad. He’s ok but nothing special and he isn’t HG so he should leave but only after we make sure that De Sciglio leaves before him.
I list him in the formation because when A.Sandro injuried and we want a defence LWB, we have only 2 choice: Frabotta and D.Sciglio, and both are unreliable. That's why I want us to sell/loan both out and sign Gosens.

LWB: A.Sandro (can play LCB), Gosens(can play attack and defence), Bernardeschi (attack).

RWB: Danilo (can play RCB), Cuadrado (can play attack and defence), Chiesa (attack).

Out:
- Khedira.
- Rugani.
- De Sciglio.
- Frabotta (loan out).
- D.Costa.

IN:
- Gosens.
- Chiesa.

Our squad wil have 22 players, one HG, just enough for CL list. If we have any money left, go for Kean for more attack depth.

Jun 16, 2020
In important games they had a third mid with actual defensive skills.

Pirlo's AM-LM is tailor made for Aouar and his double pivot is more withdrawn/conservative.

@Mark is Juventibus reliable?

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention he isn't a LM either.

We may see him in that role occasionally given his playmaking ability but defo for double pivot first and foremost.
Juventibus is a platform. They have their own YouTube channel and Momblano talks there with his ‘boom boom mercato’. That’s where our dreams start.

Agresti occasionally also talks there so you have to see who have said it. But overal Juventibus is not a reliable source, also not very professional.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I list him in the formation because when A.Sandro injuried and we want a defence LWB, we have only 2 choice: Frabotta and D.Sciglio, and both are unreliable. That's why I want us to sell/loan both out and sign Gosens.

LWB: A.Sandro (can play LCB), Gosens(can play attack and defence), Bernardeschi (attack).

RWB: Danilo (can play RCB), Cuadrado (can play attack and defence), Chiesa (attack).

Out:
- Khedira.
- Rugani.
- De Sciglio.
- Frabotta (loan out).
- D.Costa.

IN:
- Gosens.
- Chiesa.

Our squad wil have 22 players, one HG, just enough for CL list. If we have any money left, go for Kean for more attack depth.
Seems reasonable. But can we afford the signings? In a three-man defense I can see Sandro and Danilo stepping back but if Pirlo is aiming for 4-man defense I feel it would look fragile if either of them stepped in (Danilo in particular). In that case we would only have 4 CBs, two of which are coming back from crucial injuries, one with shoulder issues and one that has been looking fairly well over the last years but still is 33(?) or somewhere around there. Rugani is not reliable either though so it kind of makes my point mute. :) I also agree that another offensive player like Chiesa could be needed if Costa leaves. I like Costa a lot but he's never available anyway. Or, how many attacking options would we have then? That is, if Chiesa wouldn't come. Morata, Ronaldo, Dybala, Kulusevski, Berna, and who am I forgetting? I'd like another one there. Chiesa would be great but I would also accept a primavera player occasionally getting minutes against lower tier teams to rest starters who can step in if they're needed. Furthermore, a bit speculative maybe, but we should be able to lower our salaries then, right? Finally, I have only seen Pellegrini on a very few occasions, I like his grinta and he feels like a useful player. But I also liked what Frabotta showed last time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meanwhile Barcelona are closing on Dest - It says there is an agreement with Ajax for 20M+5M bonus. It says we cant make that offer until a sale is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)