Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Torres isnt better... They are both overhyped.. One had one good season while the other played some nice seasons + is a key part of the Italian national team..

- - - Updated - - -

Suarez cheating?! He probably dived in the test as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Still one of the best RB in the world but I think we should move on and get his second coming in Dest (his youtube really reminds me of D.Alves)
Iirc we tried getting him last summer before he went to SA. Maybe we try again

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Torres isnt better... They are both overhyped.. One had one good season while the other played some nice seasons + is a key part of the Italian national team..

- - - Updated - - -

Suarez cheating?! He probably dived in the test as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Still one of the best RB in the world but I think we should move on and get his second coming in Dest (his youtube really reminds me of D.Alves)
You've just literally overhyped Chiesa in the same line as saying that he is overhyped.

- - - Updated - - -

might have happened to recoba as well
luciano/eriberto story was lolz

Apr 10, 2014
Considering he went for half the money than Chiesa's pricetag is makes it quite a steal; To me Torres is easily more skilled with lot more potential to become a great player.
And being still 20yo he had one full season playing with Valencia..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They probably think he is the missing piece for the CL after losing to Bayern.. Seriously why do they need him?!
Sometimes they would use Marquinhos as a DM with TS and Kimpembe at the back. Now that TS is gone, it will be Marquinhos and Kimpembe. Maybe they think they're light on DM's with only Gueye being there. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Anan M

Aug 24, 2012
I guess the market strategy should be as follow:
1) Chiesa IF Costa is sold.
2) Gosens instead of Pellegrini (though I don't see us investing much).
3) Do we still need Kean as a Ronaldo sub?
4) Do we need a replacement for Khedira? Locatelli maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)