Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (181 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Well the season is starting and we have made two recruitments:
- getting Arthur (young version of crap pjanic)
- getting McKennie (skill level at pererrya)

So, overall, our team upgraded.
You call them upgrade? We just have younger version fbetter dysfunctional midfield.
Mercato so far is 4/10 , I can see us max 3rd or 4th place in Seria A

Oct 23, 2011
So it seems the only reason we haven't announced aouar is because Khedira Is being a douche on his release

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
I really really doubt that the reason we haven't announced a 60m deal is because we aren't able to get rid of a mere 6m of salary.

The media has hyped our summer way too much with their "Juventus revolution". We are the brokest we have been in years and our past summers and shady deals are starting to accumulate and bite us in the ass. My two cents imo. I hope the club can prove me wrong in the next couple of weeks but I far from optimistic on the direction the club's heading.

Last edited:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I really really doubt that the reason we haven't announced a 60m deal is because we aren't able to get rid of a mere 6m of salary.

The media has hyped our summer way too much with their "Juventus revolution". We are the brokest we have been in years and our past summers and shady deals are starting accumulate and bite us in the ass. My two cents imo. I hope the club can prove me wrong in the next couple of weeks but I far from optimistic on the direction the club's heading.
I think to many of you have drank the sour grapes. Panicking like every off season. It's like you guys caught croniositis

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Will Agnelli's buddy, Jean-Michel Aulas, not accept a loan with an obligation for Aouar? Maybe we can afford him on instalments.
As for Khedira's salary, that sounds like chump change for Juve,
I seriously don't get why would he ? I'm sure someone from EPL will pay close to 60m (50+bonuses)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Some news from Calciomercato (although not believable)
Suarez and Atletico rumors grow.
D.Costa might be offered in a swap for Thiago. Liverpool dont want to spend much and it could lead to a swap deal according to Calciomercato.

I personally think Napoli will sell Roma Milik and Dzeko would leave Roma to join us.
Suarez - This whole thing seems just too strange to ignore. I think he wants to stay at Spain and play for Atletico Madrid

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Some news from Calciomercato (although not believable)
Suarez and Atletico rumors grow.
D.Costa might be offered in a swap for Thiago. Liverpool dont want to spend much and it could lead to a swap deal according to Calciomercato.

I personally think Napoli will sell Roma Milik and Dzeko would leave Roma to join us.
Suarez - This whole thing seems just too strange to ignore. I think he wants to stay at Spain and play for Atletico Madrid
That transfer is largely fabricated on the idea that its the kind of player both teams need. No truth in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)