Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yep, right.... can we exchange MDS for Davies or Kimmich too... no picky
It is possible as D.C is a great player with bad injury record and they say Bayern estimate him at 30M
Thiago wants to leave and his valuation is 30M too
Swapping a same valuation player vs player when one wants to leave isnt such a bad idea even on their part.

MDS for Davies or Kimmich is unrealistic as values are a bitt off here.. (Yeah I know you were joking..)

- - - Updated - - -

We should get rid of sandro already and bring reguilon
Why?! Even in his worst season he wasnt bad.. He just wasnt great..
Should he be instructed well and get his confidence back we will be getting a monster back into our team.
I firmly believe that the best version of A.Sandro is the best LWB in the world

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't think Bayern would trade him for Douglas !

Thiago is great player better than Arthur , and they play the same position, i would rather have Aouar (Not saying he is better than Thiago) but we need that type of player more .

But since we don't have money and we aren't signin Aouar, i would be really happy with Thiago .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
Bayern was seriously interested in Costa last winter. And it’s quite clear that Thiago can leave Bayern for 30m, but it’s Liverpool that doesn’t wants to spent that on him and they’re waiting. Romano and Schira are writing about that for weeks now.

Getting him would solve our midfield problem: Thiago, Arthur, Rabiot, McKennie, Bentancur and Hans is class.

A fantasy mercato Kean/Ramsey swap, Suarez/Cavani for free and a nice 10m plusvalenza for De Sciglio.

So many dreams

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It is possible as D.C is a great player with bad injury record and they say Bayern estimate him at 30M
Thiago wants to leave and his valuation is 30M too
Swapping a same valuation player vs player when one wants to leave isnt such a bad idea even on their part.

MDS for Davies or Kimmich is unrealistic as values are a bitt off here.. (Yeah I know you were joking..)

- - - Updated - - -

Why?! Even in his worst season he wasnt bad.. He just wasnt great..
Should he be instructed well and get his confidence back we will be getting a monster back into our team.
I firmly believe that the best version of A.Sandro is the best LWB in the world
Keep talking as sandro is going to come good like a wonderkid meeting expectations. His output is getting worse, as is his consistency, we should seriously take a decent offer into consideration

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bayern was seriously interested in Costa last winter. And it’s quite clear that Thiago can leave Bayern for 30m, but it’s Liverpool that doesn’t wants to spent that on him and they’re waiting. Romano and Schira are writing about that for weeks now.

Getting him would solve our midfield problem: Thiago, Arthur, Rabiot, McKennie, Bentancur and Hans is class.

A fantasy mercato Kean/Ramsey swap, Suarez/Cavani for free and a nice 10m plusvalenza for De Sciglio.

So many dreams

We need a winger too tho, but yeah if that happened dream scenario.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Keep talking as sandro is going to come good like a wonderkid meeting expectations. His output is getting worse, as is his consistency, we should seriously take a decent offer into consideration
Unless A.Sandro gets sold, we will see who is right about A.Sandro.. Also players do change with a serious environment change.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If we are seriously looking at Giroud, why not just get Pierre Andre Gignac? He’s only a year older and has a better strike rate, still killing it in Mexico.

Getting rid of Kean and then bringing him back is just another example of how there’s seemingly no plan here.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If we are seriously looking at Giroud, why not just get Pierre Andre Gignac? He’s only a year older and has a better strike rate, still killing it in Mexico.

Getting rid of Kean and then bringing him back is just another example of how there’s seemingly no plan here.
As for Gignac, I can't even tell if sarcasm or not :lol:

With Kean there were complications with his contract, maybe we wouldn't have sold him otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)