Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Giroud is actually a great team player. This is why he played for France for that long.
Giroud is the type of player that might not get the best stats but he will definitely help your stars.
That being said, Giroud is way too old to consider.

Dzeko has a good finishing skills, a good team player and already familiar with Serie A while Suarez is a top player in decline which means he will do well in his first year but may not be that great in the second season...

I think we need a strong player who also can shoot and Thuram is actually the best option I can think of but there is the economic part which means we couldnt offer a swap deal as no Juve player would want to go there which means there will be a cash deal and at probably 50M +- I dont think we can do it this summer..
Aouar - Unless we sell Khedira and Ramsey - I dont think there is a chance

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pretty sure its Kean too, but is he still even considered a young prospect anymore? Should never have sold him...
He's 20 years old, I'd still call him a prospect. I know he's been around for ever but he's no Mbappe and an established 20 year old, he has a few Italy caps in a dearth of good options and hasn't established himself yet as a proven club player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's 20 years old, I'd still call him a prospect. I know he's been around for ever but he's no Mbappe and an established 20 year old, he has a few Italy caps in a dearth of good options and hasn't established himself yet as a proven club player.
I think our attack options for Striker are going to be him and Suarez.

Gotta offload a couple more players but I think as far as midfield we are done and we will lock these two up for offense.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You know I wouldn't mind to get rid of that turd, but it's highly unlikely they take him back. A swap deal like that is even more unlikely.
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Is it true that Giroud shot the ball zero times in world cup? Was it zero shots on target or zero shots period?

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why are people so obsessed with Kean?
He's bang average. There is nothing special about him. No gifted physical or technical attributes. Plus his idol is Balotelli who was like the epitome of bad attitude and unprofessionalism. I really won't be surprised to see him playing for a bottom midtable Serie A club in say five years time.
The only reason to want him is because he's homegrown. And there's no way I'd have him as my starting striker like some people are suggesting. He's not good enough for that role. As a 4th striker he's fine though.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Why are people so obsessed with Kean?
He's bang average. There is nothing special about him. No gifted physical or technical attributes. Plus his idol is Balotelli who was like the epitome of bad attitude and unprofessionalism. I really won't be surprised to see him playing for a bottom midtable Serie A club in say five years time.
The only reason to want him is because he's homegrown. And there's no way I'd have him as my starting striker like some people are suggesting. He's not good enough for that role. As a 4th striker he's fine though.
We just want players that are not old future leeches like Suarez, Dzeko etc. We are fed up with fuck twits like them. Is that so hard to understand?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We just want players that are not old future leeches like Suarez, Dzeko etc. We are fed up with fuck twits like them. Is that so hard to understand?
There's a difference between wanting him as your starter and wanting him as your backup striker. Those old leeches would still do a reasonable job as starters for maybe a couple of years without much drop in quality as opposed to throwing Kean into the starting lineup (who has 2 goals in 30 games ) and hoping things click.

Jun 16, 2020
There's a difference between wanting him as your starter and wanting him as your backup striker. Those old leeches would still do a reasonable job as starters for maybe a couple of years without much drop in quality as opposed to throwing Kean into the starting lineup (who has 2 goals in 30 games ) and hoping things click.
There’s also the hope of swapping him for Ramsey, for me at least. That would solve 2 problems.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
In all likelihood, we won't be getting another midfielder like we're all hoping for in which case, Ramsey should be kept for another season and see how he performs. Everton cannot afford Ramsey's wages either way and neither is Kean a must buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)