Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The best front 3 we could have is Kulusevski - Dybala - Ronaldo so the backup for them should be Cuadrado/Pjaca/Bernard - Kean - Costa. Ronaldo can go in the middle if needs must. Worst case that the starters are out then we could still be good in Serie A with Cuadrado, Kean and Costa. In midfield get Locatelli because Bentancur, Arthur and Rabiot is pretty impressive. The left and right backs are more of an issue. Getting Suarez moves Dybala out wide and Kulusevski who I thought was brilliant last season, will be benched which isn't worth it. We are still the best squad in Italy and with our best 11, we are still top 5/6 in Europe when our tactics are good so maybe its best to recover our finances for the next window and not impulse buy short term, high wage players imagining that they'll bring in the CL. We should aim to win the league, the Coppa and make it to the semi's of the CL and go out without a 8-2 drubbing. Our core is taking shape and if Pirlo is good, maybe in a year or so we can get back to top 3 in Europe.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
The best front 3 we could have is Kulusevski - Dybala - Ronaldo so the backup for them should be Cuadrado/Pjaca/Bernard - Kean - Costa. Ronaldo can go in the middle if needs must. Worst case that the starters are out then we could still be good in Serie A with Cuadrado, Kean and Costa. In midfield get Locatelli because Bentancur, Arthur and Rabiot is pretty impressive. The left and right backs are more of an issue. Getting Suarez moves Dybala out wide and Kulusevski who I thought was brilliant last season, will be benched which isn't worth it. We are still the best squad in Italy and with our best 11, we are still top 5/6 in Europe when our tactics are good so maybe its best to recover our finances for the next window and not impulse buy short term, high wage players imagining that they'll bring in the CL. We should aim to win the league, the Coppa and make it to the semi's of the CL and go out without a 8-2 drubbing. Our core is taking shape and if Pirlo is good, maybe in a year or so we can get back to top 3 in Europe.
I stop reading when I get to the part Pjaca / Bernard and Costa.... that's just depressing as hell

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
In order to lift the Khedira curse I'll need to perform a black magic ritual.
Among other things I ll need the blood of a virgin, so bianconero8something or badassdybalasomething are you up for it for the greater good?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If we're really interested in a young project at striker we should see what type of deal Real could give us for Jovic instead of going for Kean.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I rather have Giroud instead of Suarez. With Suarez coming I see nothing else than problems. He is the wrong man for the team and I do not see in Nedved a good strategist.
We will never or seldom play Dybala- Suarez- Ronaldo. I do not see an Italian coach ever do that. It would be a very heavy burden on the midfield . Maybe Pirlo is a Guardiola or a Klopp., but I have my doubts. Suarez is not coming to set on the bench and he will make a lot of fuss if he does. Suarez is not a easy going guy.
I much rather have Dzeko if not yes Giroud but in the UK they say he will stay at Chelsea. Morata for 50 mil , no thanks. We need to spent our money on Aouar and buy a back up CF: Kean yes, even the return of Mandzukic , he would fit easily. If Suarez comes I have no doubt Dybala is leaving if not this year next one. I hope I am wrong.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
LOL - Don Ballon links us with Fati (100M) - Quite ridiculous considering we dont have that money and the fact that reports say Barcelona rejected over 100M in the past while the rumored club is Man Utd..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)