Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I stop reading when I get to the part Pjaca / Bernard and Costa.... that's just depressing as hell
It is depressing but I'm just being real based on how the market is. Even last year our squad was good enough to win the league but it is was tactics that finished us in the cup competitions. Since then Kulusevski is instantly a big upgrade and Arthur should be as well, add to that Bentancur, De Ligt and Rabiot improving a lot so we look good. As much as Sarri was hated, we bossed possession against every single opponent and it was our lack of creativity that cost us more than anything but we have addressed that problem.

With a new coach with zero experience, I'd look to get us playing to a system where we look comfortable before just buying any 'star' players or you'll be what Inter are now - buy all sorts like Eriksen and Godin then tossing them when they don't fit. Even Allegri struggled to get Ronaldo and Dybala to play together so I say get Kean and LB and RB depth to free up Cuadrado and give Sandro a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)