Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
"Other old freebies?" What do u think of Pirlo and let's say Alves..Also think Khedira was a good move back in 2015..Also Ramsey is not exactly old and Matuidi was 30..
I consider 28-30 to be old for new signings.

The best age to make new signings is early 20s, like we did with Dybala/DeLigt/Chiellini

If you look at all the UCL winning teams in recent years (Bayern, Liverpool, Madrid) their starting XI was composed entirely of players who they signed in their early 20s.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Looks like another wasted week, a tici tradition.

Khedira and Higuain still on the roster.

Still hasnt added a 9.

Still hasn’t added a wingback.

Hasnt sold really anyone.

Added one midfielder, who may or may not be starting caliber. (Arthur just replaces Pjanic)

Good thing he’s got...4 weeks...to solve all these issues. Brilliant.
Our economy is shit atm, especially with corona. We will add a number 9, nothing more. We can't sell anyone sadly. Look at our deals ffs, Mckennie loan deal, trying for swapdeals or free players to be our new number 9.

Att most I could see a favour from Sassuolo, Locatelli on a loan deal with option to buy, like the deal Milan did for Tonali, 10 million for loan the rest is a option for later.

That is best case scenario sadly. Fortet about players like the kid from Lyon or Partey. Loan deals and swapdeals or cheap players.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Crazy how old these “kids” from the last few years have gotten. The years going by way too fast.

:sad:
We getting old bro :scared: To this day I still feel like the year 2000 was just a few days ago. The general panic about the millennium bug, the doomsday people saying it was the end of the world.... Good times.

There are kids who weren't even alive back then with kids of their own today. Blows my mind. We old.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We need to sell Costa and replace him with a versatile young forward who can play multiple positions across the front line.

Ideally Chiesa

Realistically Kean
We already have two in Kulu and Dybala. I'd rather we focus on wrapping up our midfield than pay 60 million+ for Chiesa.
I don't mind Kean as a backup, but he is nowhere near starting quality for Juve.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We getting old bro :scared: To this day I still feel like the year 2000 was just a few days ago. The general panic about the millennium bug, the doomsday people saying it was the end of the world.... Good times.

There are kids who weren't even alive back then with kids of their own today. Blows my mind. We old.
I'll be 30 next year. I'll finally make that transition to an old fart just like you guys :baus:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We already have two in Kulu and Dybala. I'd rather we focus on wrapping up our midfield than pay 60 million+ for Chiesa.
I don't mind Kean as a backup, but he is nowhere near starting quality for Juve.
Dybala is many things. Versatile is not one of them.

We need a player who is comfortable playing as LW, RW, and ST.

Pjaca before his injuries would have been a perfect for this backup role.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Dybala is many things. Versatile is not one of them.

We need a player who is comfortable playing as LW, RW, and ST.

Pjaca before his injuries would have been a perfect for this backup role.
Dybala is versatile, he's played SS, ST, RW and CAM and he's been great in all of them expect as a winger.
Chiesa isn't a striker either, he won't solve any problems.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Dybala is versatile, he's played SS, ST, RW and CAM and he's been great in all of them expect as a winger.
Chiesa isn't a striker either, he won't solve any problems.
Alright let me put it another way: We need another forward

We have 4 forwards right now: Ronaldo, Dybala, Kulusevski, Bernardeschi

Costa doesn't count because he's always injured.

We have 4 forwards for 3 positions. We need another one.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Alright let me put it another way: We need another forward

We have 4 forwards right now: Ronaldo, Dybala, Kulusevski, Bernardeschi

Costa doesn't count because he's always injured.

We have 4 forwards for 3 positions. We need another one.
Yes I agree. The problem is we’re terribly short on cash, so the best we can do as far as our attack goes is Dzeko, Suarez or Kean on loan.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It still doesn't explain the fact madrid had a buyback clause on morata which they exercised. Juve and morata had absolutely no powers to contest, especially when Chelsea paid what they did for him in the end there was no way we would drop that sort of money on him
Juve couldn't do anything, but morata could have refused to go back if he wanted to.
He still had to agree to a contract, but he was a Madrid fan so he left, thinking he would make it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)