Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
So now Gosens is better than AS?
I saw Gosens against Spain yesterday, to me he looked very impressive. Good pace, positioning, willing runner and he was quite good on the ball.

I'm judging Sandro by what I saw recently, not 2017. Those half-hearted performances, showing up every 10th game doesn't cut it for me. I'd rather have a fullback who might not have the same top level, but gives us a 7/10 performance on a consistent basis. Sandro needs competition too, badly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I saw Gosens against Spain yesterday, to me he looked very impressive. Good pace, positioning, willing runner and he was quite good on the ball.

I'm judging Sandro by what I saw recently, not 2017. Those half-hearted performances, showing up every 10th game doesn't cut it for me. I'd rather have a fullback who might not have the same top level, but gives us a 7/10 performance on a consistent basis. Sandro needs competition too, badly.
Dont get me wrong, I like Gosens too. Would be great to have him here. But no way I would sell Sandro for him. He would be great as a rotation, as AS needs competition as you said, and also some rest. He always plays, I think that has a lot to do with his form: always playing and lack of competition.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Footballers have short careers, they'll want to make as much money as possible and particularly Khedira who has a full trophy cabinet. Rugani and Bernard should be ambitious and look for starting roles in other teams.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Is this all made up shit or is Barca actually a fucking circus?
100% Circus. freak show of a club. I Dont blame Messi for wanting to leave. Makes no sense being loyal to that president. worst leadership in Europe

- - - Updated - - -

Footballers have short careers, they'll want to make as much money as possible and particularly Khedira who has a full trophy cabinet. Rugani and Bernard should be ambitious and look for starting roles in other teams.
thats the problem tho, theyre not. they would be forever happy just leeching at Juve

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
:tuttosport:

I was wondering if he plays well for NT too when played

Our Davies :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

But CAN we sell if no one buys/player does not want to leave?

That's the thing, we can't
Scenes when we can't sell Ramsey, Berna or DC and have to rely on Dzeko/Suarez as starter and sell Dybala to complete midfield

Jun 16, 2020
Financials at Romero’s deal are so underwhelming. We don’t even receive a few million for loaning him if rumors are true. So we lower his book value, loan him out and after 2 years there’s the opportunity that it becomes a obligation, ffs what bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)