Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (157 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Financials at Romero’s deal are so underwhelming. We don’t even receive a few million for loaning him if rumors are true. So we lower his book value, loan him out and after 2 years there’s the opportunity that it becomes a obligation, ffs what bad.
My understanding is that it becomes obligation if certain objectives are met such as appearances. Now unless Romero has a serious injury, I'm somewhat confident that this will become an obligation purchase, I think we're just doing atalanta a favour for now, keep our relations sweet. Nobody will pay 20+ mill for someone who has been somewhat very average this season and is very unlikely to play much first team for Juve, thus his value decreases anyways.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
My understanding is that it becomes obligation if certain objectives are met such as appearances. Now unless Romero has a serious injury, I'm somewhat confident that this will become an obligation purchase, I think we're just doing atalanta a favour for now, keep our relations sweet. Nobody will pay 20+ mill for someone who has been somewhat very average this season and is very unlikely to play much first team for Juve, thus his value decreases anyways.
Yeah it’s kinda obvious that it are easy achievable objects, but I don’t understand that we agree to wait 2 years. Not even a small payment to lighten the pain. Who would’ve thought that we’d receive 0 euro for Perin, Romero, Khedira and Higuain. Can’t even make a nice lasagna for the money we received for them. Not even spaghetti aglio e olio and that’s very cheap to make.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Yeah it’s kinda obvious that it are easy achievable objects, but I don’t understand that we agree to wait 2 years. Not even a small payment to lighten the pain. We would’ve thought that we’d receive 0 euro for Perin, Romero, Khedira and Higuain. Can’t even make a nice lasagna for the money we received for them. Not even spaghetti aglio e olio and that’s very cheap to make.
Badass Paratici

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah it’s kinda obvious that it are easy achievable objects, but I don’t understand that we agree to wait 2 years. Not even a small payment to lighten the pain. We would’ve thought that we’d receive 0 euro for Perin, Romero, Khedira and Higuain. Can’t even make a nice lasagna for the money we received for them. Not even spaghetti aglio e olio and that’s very cheap to make.
common now we made 8 mill out of muratore and he was a Serie C player till recently

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Romero is one of the players we should actually be able to get money for right now. fuck off with this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)