Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I agree with the last part Cristiano. I think we made a mistake spending all that money on Ronaldo ( all most 120 min transfer + over 30 mil salary)
We had the chance to get Haaland. Raiola did not give him to us because I said we would not let him play in the first team.
This team loves senior citizens ( at least over 30) not only Paratici , but Marotta is even worse. Inter is gone buy Vidal and bought Kolarov.
So I do not blame Paratici like many here, he had a bad teacher. What did we get after Ronaldo, yes De Ligt great buy. Demiral was cheap.
Now we have a terrible midfield no RB, lukey for Cuadrado. This year the same . I would absolutely keep Dybala,he has talent, and a lot more , look at his passing not the greatest goalscorer but with a Haaland next to him and Kulusevski (love this guy) he will surprise many of you. and a good midfield like Aouar, De Jong, Bentancur, Rabiot and Arthur or even Locatelli (like him too, look at him with attention how calmly and secure his passing is. many of you are underrating him)
Got a good RB Ricardo Pereira ( to make Badass happy, he is very good) We would have had a team not a one player star.
That is my opinion I know it will be unpopular because many look at a player like Ronaldo, but what did we win more with him, that we did not win before? That is my question for all the Ronaldo fan here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why are you posting pesto flies and the people liking his tweets...do they think it's satire/parody or that he's a top guru/serious acct and not trolling?
For those who remember the pep saga, Pesto Flies was one of those who had his 'sources'

However it does give weight to what @Tanu_Mz said a few weeks ago about Andrea Agnelli stepping down as president to work within the exor organisation.

- - - Updated - - -

some bloke from monza

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I agree with the last part Cristiano. I think we made a mistake spending all that money on Ronaldo ( all most 120 min transfer + over 30 mil salary)
We had the chance to get Haaland. Raiola did not give him to us because I said we would not let him play in the first team.
This team loves senior citizens ( at least over 30) not only Paratici , but Marotta is even worse. Inter is gone buy Vidal and bought Kolarov.
So I do not blame Paratici like many here, he had a bad teacher. What did we get after Ronaldo, yes De Ligt great buy. Demiral was cheap.
Now we have a terrible midfield no RB, lukey for Cuadrado. This year the same . I would absolutely keep Dybala,he has talent, and a lot more , look at his passing not the greatest goalscorer but with a Haaland next to him and Kulusevski (love this guy) he will surprise many of you. and a good midfield like Aouar, De Jong, Bentancur, Rabiot and Arthur or even Locatelli (like him too, look at him with attention how calmly and secure his passing is. many of you are underrating him)
Got a good RB Ricardo Pereira ( to make Badass happy, he is very good) We would have had a team not a one player star.
That is my opinion I know it will be unpopular because many look at a player like Ronaldo, but what did we win more with him, that we did not win before? That is my question for all the Ronaldo fan here.
I agree, we were on top in Italy and still are but with the money spent on Ronaldo we could have bought players like Tonali, Baresca, Haaland, Locatelli..., the ones who weren't up for it we could have sold them for a lot of money and still we would have a young exciting team and what do we have now, some dinosaurs who have huge wages and nobody to sell them to. We missed a golden oportunity

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
This is basically what I have been saying. We made the bed with the ronaldo purchase with a win now move and we have to sleep in it. So if that's the place we are and if these exor rumours are true then why not go for messi ?

Although like I said I am in the other place completely but it doesn't seem management is

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
This is basically what I have been saying. We made the bed with the ronaldo purchase with a win now move and we have to sleep in it. So if that's the place we are and if these exor rumours are true then why not go for messi ?

Although like I said I am in the other place completely but it doesn't seem management is
I never, but never would buy Messi

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Ronaldo is here now, I think 2 more years. I would like to make some from Him if possible sell him next year and rebuild with younger and promising players
Keep De Ligt, Demiral, Bentancur, Arthur if he is good Rabiot if he does well, Mc Kennie if good season, Kulusevski and Dybala (captain) . Bring in players like Haaland, Zaniolo, hope we can get Aouar this year(love that player) Locatelli, 2 good CB , see what that Dest does in Ajax this year.
Ricardo Pereira for Badass and why not Fabian Ruiz ,if Napoli wants to sell him for Lion.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
All this crap about how much Ronaldo cost us and he's wages the main isssue is not Ronaldo but Covid 19, something that no one could predicted that has fucked over everyone including Juventus money wise.
Covid 19 is here for every one. Hiding behind it is a poor excuse. You have to be prepared to some extend that things can go wrong.
Covid 19 is a disaster. it even killed many of my MD friend here in the USA. Our government was totally unprepared and made many mistakes.
You have to know that things can happen in advance. I will tell you this something like Covid 19 will happen again 3/4 years from now. Be prepared
Specially in the medical world.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
It'll be under accounts receivable if outright obligation. Maybe that's spendable. Is it? @italiacalcio10
So the loan fee will be straight revenue. As for the obligation to purchase, I think you would recognize the sale once the season ends because the player would still remain on the balance sheet during the season collecting loan income. You’d recognize a gain on sale for the amount above the amortized cost but that gain wouldn’t be recognized until they take up that obligation. I would imagine that obligation would occur before the end of next season. At that point, his amortized book value would be ~€15M (2 years of amortization). So you would get a capital gain of €5-€10M depending on what the sale price is plus revenue from the loan fee less his annual amortization expense. As for cash flow, that depends on payment terms. If the loan fee is payable right away that’s cash. As for the sale, it depends on payment terms and could end up being a receivable which would be drawn down based on the payment intervals. I hope that was easy enough to follow lol.
Point is that this year: juventus probably gains $5-10M in net income this year via capital gain, assuming that the loan fee offsets the amortization expense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Messi is a dream that can't be fulfilled. Any media reports on him linked to juve is nonsense. We just dont have the cash this summer and I highly doubt we could ever compete with city. Ronaldo was a one off..he wanted juve and it was said and done quickly. He didn't put himself out there starting a bidding war like messi is.

Back to reality...we are half way through this week already...the deadweights still at the club and no rumours around to them making moves. I just wonder what is happening behind the scenes. We need to offload quickly to bring more in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)