Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (170 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
So your saying if we don't Dybala Will win us a CL
Andrea I like you but stop the BS . We so called bought Ronaldo to win the CL. Did we? No, We were closer the year before. Will we win with Messi in the team ?
A team is made out of 11 players. Last season our midfield was the worst I have seen in my 40 year Juve fan. We do not have the money other wise why would we be so stupid to sell Romero for less than we bought him. We are desperate for money!!! Messi will cost a min. of 500 mil. Man City ready to offer even more but will not pay the clause. Trust me Adidas is not that stupid to throw millions at Juventus in a bad economy. Your friend is out of his mind if he believes that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I mean more in the sense that they won’t just ship off Dybala for plusvalenza bc they have Suarez. It would have to be to add a big player in the midfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which would be retarded. That's not how you build a team to fucking win. We're still paying the price for sacrificing both Pogba and Vidal and replacing them with inferior replicas, and failing to adequately replace Pirlo (yes, Pjanic, Khedira and Matuidi have been good servants, but they were nowhere near the level of the players they replaced).

Now, if we sacrifice Dybala, it should only be for someone like Mbappe, which isn't happening, so fuck this shit. If Dybala gets sold, I want to see Tootsie and Blonde Bozo get fired too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So 3 years of messi or 5 years of Dybala with even as good as he is hasn't brought us CL ?

Messi hasnt won CL in 5 years, and I thought us having Ronaldo and getting bounced by Ajax and FUCKING Lyon early in playoffs, has taught Juve fans of all people, or you have gold fish memory? You dont win CLs by the back of one or two stars, no matter how historic GOAT they are (if this was NBA/Baskeball, sure, you ride 2 supertars to titles, but not in a sport with 22 players on the pitch) but actually having a legit well coached machine of a team in all areas that excells in peak level together.

Messi is AWESOME, the best player I ever seen, I would love to see him in Juve shirt in any other time or scenario. But its neither practical, realistic or smart, he will be turning 34 half way into this season, and will cost 100m-150m+ to keep around (I'm probably being modest), in an organisation thats litterally so depleted of quality in multiple key positions and have no funds, only the 11th richest in the sport and suffering from blowback after pandemic and cant bring down bloated wage budget without losses in the books.

Football is not about the flashiest idea possible, Messi+Ronaldo is to grab dreamlike headlines, not something thats legit doable or necessary to get the biggiest titles. Dybala is half the player Messi is, but he is our 2nd youngest key star player, and biggiest long term asset this club has (offensive key players allways bigger assets then defensive ones for me), you build on such players, you just dont throw that away for 3 years of "glorious" whatIfism and ultimate attentionwhoring revenue chasing schemes. Thats why he is even leaving Barcelona, because they did the kind of harebrained shit you want Juve to do, just assemble big name attack signings, fuck the rest of the team, and hope shit figure itself out. But oh wait, it didnt, having big time fire power mattered fvck all and they got trounced with big numbers in 4 years in a row.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Andrea I like you but stop the BS . We so called bought Ronaldo to win the CL. Did we? No, We were closer the year before. Will we win with Messi in the team ?
A team is made out of 11 players. Last season our midfield was the worst I have seen in my 40 year Juve fan. We do not have the money other wise why would we be so stupid to sell Romero for less than we bought him. We are desperate for money!!! Messi will cost a min. of 500 mil. Man City ready to offer even more but will not pay the clause. Trust me Adidas is not that stupid to throw millions at Juventus in a bad economy. Your friend is out of his mind if he believes that.
Bro if it was up to me I would sell all of them I am just asking a serious question. I at this point think ronaldo is hindering our growth and to some extent Dybala the same. I'm playing devil's advocate because if we aren't going to truly clean house and start a new era than why not f it and go all in on messi

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm not against a young team at all I would win the 10th scudetto and worry about cl in 3 years or so but the ronaldo investment doesn't allow that he wants a CL and he will push the management in the direction he thinks will get him that.
One doesn't exclude the other. Players like Aouar and Zaniolo are good enough to improve this team significantly from the get-go, while dealing with the aging squad appropriately.

What we can't afford is to go overboard with old players who are on the wrong side of 30s, those guarantee very high costs and the need to replace them relatively quickly. So in the end you end up with on money and a hole in the squad. That way of building a team is not sustainable and brings no stability for growth. Without that, we're not catching up with Europe's finest like Bayern or Liverpool. Let me just mention that those teams more or less followed exactly the path I'm describing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You're American?
If yes, what do you think about our latest signing McKennie? Future great?

You trolling is getting lazy Alen, you bait AC by talking shit about italian players (or just saying the truth about them), he couldnt give two shits about american players.

Ask him about Spinazzola being better then Alex Sandro, or Locatelli being better then Aouar or such.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Messi hasnt won CL in 5 years, and I thought us having Ronaldo and getting bounced by Ajax and FUCKING Lyon early in playoffs, has taught Juve fans of all people, or you have gold fish memory? You dont win CLs by the back of one or two stars, no matter how historic GOAT they are (if this was NBA/Baskeball, sure, you ride 2 supertars to titles, but not in a sport with 22 players on the pitch) but actually having a legit well coached machine of a team in all areas that excells in peak level together.

Messi is AWESOME, the best player I ever seen, I would love to see him in Juve shirt in any other time or scenario. But its neither practical, realistic or smart, he will be turning 34 half way into this season, and will cost 100m-150m+ to keep around (I'm probably being modest), in an organisation thats litterally so depleted of quality in multiple key positions and have no funds, only the 11th richest in the sport and suffering from blowback after pandemic and cant bring down bloated wage budget without losses in the books.

Football is not about the flashiest idea possible, Messi+Ronaldo is to grab dreamlike headlines, not something thats legit doable or necessary to get the biggiest titles. Dybala is half the player Messi is, but he is our 2nd youngest key star player, and biggiest long term asset this club has (offensive key players allways bigger assets then defensive ones for me), you build on such players, you just dont throw that away for 3 years of "glorious" whatIfism and ultimate attentionwhoring revenue chasing schemes. Thats why he is even leaving Barcelona, because they did the kind of harebrained shit you want Juve to do, just assemble big name attack signings, fuck the rest of the team, and hope shit figure itself out. But oh wait, it didnt, having big time fire power mattered fvck all and they got trounced with big numbers in 4 years in a row.
See answer above ^^

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
One doesn't exclude the other. Players like Aouar and Zaniolo are good enough to improve this team significantly from the get-go, while dealing with the aging squad appropriately.

What we can't afford is to go overboard with old players who are on the wrong side of 30s, those guarantee very high costs and the need to replace them relatively quickly. So in the end you end up with on money and a hole in the squad. That way of building a team is not sustainable and brings no stability for growth. Without that, we're not catching up with Europe's finest like Bayern or Liverpool. Let me just mention that those teams more or less followed exactly the path I'm describing.
Bro I would be happy with zaniolo aouar chiesa and Locatelli
With kean and another young forward next to Dybala Is what I'm saying.

Since though we aren't selling cr7 and we won't make these moves for another few years why not get messi if we're gonna basically do the same thing. You see what I mean

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
You trolling is getting lazy Alen, you bait AC by talking shit about italian players (or just saying the truth about them), he couldnt give two shits about american players.

Ask him about Spinazzola being better then Alex Sandro, or Locatelli being better then Aouar or such.
Spina is better Locatelli isn't although Locatelli Is very good just not better
I just don't like sandro

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't think you understand how these contracts work

So barcelona supposedly offering 80 mil plus suarez for Dybala
Sportmediaset

Would you do it ?

I would you could add some nice midfielders
Did we not sacrifice that soul with ronaldo then sarri already ? So at this point ....

So now you just trolling, have to be. No one can be this dense.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
What do you want me to say? Muppets, sellouts, fake fans, plastic cunts, ungrateful shits? Take your pick. That's my opinion about any faggot who endorses this kind of fuckery, sacrificing our identity to bring in a tax evading garden gnome who has remained largely irrelevant in big matches (and who consistently failed with his country, scoring ZERO, ZERO!!! goals in the WC knockout stages) since 2016. But hey, what do I know? Let's bring him in just to sell more t-shirts, mugs, and towels, so we can have more toxic fake fans onboard, and become total sellouts, all for the sake of marketing.

We either choose to win, trying to build a solid and sustainable model like Bayern, or become a marketing machine and ignore our proud history and tradition. I am also willing to bet we're not going to win the CL if we bring in Messi. Bookmark my fucking post! And then, in three years, when our fossils in attack retire or seek retirement homes in Murica, we can start asking ourselves, where the fuck did it all go wrong?
Although i agree with 90% of your post, i dont think we can continue to look to our tradition for the future. We need to adapt. Football has changed. It requires constant investment ,unless the club has some sort of miracolous youth program, and well we dont.

Now im not saying bringing in more old players will give us success, but attracting larger funds to our club certainly wont do any harm.

When it comes to being sustainable: there is a difference between being sustainable and winning serie A and being sustainable and winning CL or challenge for it each year. Thats two different worlds.

Ideally you want to do both offcourse, but right now we have a new manager and tons of Deadwood at the club.

I think we need to take one step at the time.

First unload deadwood, do the adjustments we can with limited funds and start to invest for the future. Thats why im not over the moon about the Suarez transfer. It doesnt feel like progression.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
So now you just trolling, have to be. No one can be this dense.
No I'm serious! When we purchased ronaldo we made a pact almost with the devil win now or fail and this along with the financial strains has put us in a situation. We only have one two years to do this or ronaldo was a bust. So there in lies the rub. We want a rejuvenation it won't happen while he is here at least not fully

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Although i agree with 90% of your post, i dont think we can continue to look to our tradition for the future. We need to adapt. Football has changed. It requires constant investment ,unless the club has some sort of miracolous youth program, and well we dont.

Now im not saying bringing in more old players will give us success, but attracting larger funds to our club certainly wont do any harm.

When it comes to being sustainable: there is a difference between being sustainable and winning serie A and being sustainable and winning CL or challenge for it each year. Thats two different worlds.

Ideally you want to do both offcourse, but right now we have a new manager and tons of Deadwood at the club.

I think we need to take one step at the time.

First unload deadwood, do the adjustments we can with limited funds and start to invest for the future. Thats why im not over the moon about the Suarez transfer. It doesnt feel like progression.
Agreed. Changing/continuous improvement + maintaining core identity/strength/competitive advantage is the name of the game in any industry.

We conquered serie a, then became CL contenders, then it's been time to close the gap commercially. I don't know why anyone would disagree with that.

Not too long ago people were complaining about why we didn't spend much on a single player or why we needed to sell and how we're still 10th or 11th on Deloitte. And now you've a problem bc we're addressing that? Lol

Another comment: Signing Messi wouldn't be for short term gains/short sighted. It'd have long term positive repurcussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)