Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
People discussing Messi like he was available for free. Barca directors might be dumb but not this dumb. He'll cost an arm and a leg for anyone who goes after him, recent rumors suggest that even City is not able/willing to make such financial sacrifices.

Jun 16, 2020
Lazio - Juventus Serie A match the one before the Supercoppa final on Dazn now.

Bernardeschi
Matuidi - Pjanic - Can​

75% of them are gone now, so happy that I never have to witness that midfield again. One good signing Paratici, make it happen.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We took a punt on Demiral + Romero, and one of them turned out to be a future great. If it's 20-25m obligation, it's a small loss and was very much worth it.

Rugani is more than good enough as 4th CB for back 4 or 5th for back 5. Much overreaction wow.

Problem is when he has to play alongside Bonucci is back 4 and Gattonardo happens to be our fittest CB. They're fine in back 3.

And it's better when reserves are versatile - like Romero can play both CB roles plus RB. Don't know if he's better than Rugani but better fit. Rugani is hogging a spot in the squad for one reserve role, but it's not the end of the world.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
People discussing Messi like he was available for free. Barca directors might be dumb but not this dumb. He'll cost an arm and a leg for anyone who goes after him, recent rumors suggest that even City is not able/willing to make such financial sacrifices.
Well from what I understand messi is suing because he says their clause is illegal

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What do you want me to say? Muppets, sellouts, fake fans, plastic cunts, ungrateful shits? Take your pick. That's my opinion about any faggot who endorses this kind of fuckery, sacrificing our identity to bring in a tax evading garden gnome who has remained largely irrelevant in big matches (and who consistently failed with his country, scoring ZERO, ZERO!!! goals in the WC knockout stages) since 2016. But hey, what do I know? Let's bring him in just to sell more t-shirts, mugs, and towels, so we can have more toxic fake fans onboard, and become total sellouts, all for the sake of marketing.

We either choose to win, trying to build a solid and sustainable model like Bayern, or become a marketing machine and ignore our proud history and tradition. I am also willing to bet we're not going to win the CL if we bring in Messi. Bookmark my fucking post! And then, in three years, when our fossils in attack retire or seek retirement homes in Murica, we can start asking ourselves, where the fuck did it all go wrong?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I fear the rest of the squad would worsen and the search for plusvalenza would reach new hights, that's why I don't want him. Let's be real here, we aren't among the top financially wise and can only pay so much.
Just sell the older players on time and we good. Bonucci and DC now, AS next year, then avoid a loss on Danilo...

I'm thinking of a bossman Messi here btw, if he can't get himself out of barcelona and they want a fee then he's too expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)